Windows are not friends anymore

Old June 9th 04, 12:44 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "Marina"
artfully composed this message within
on 08 Jun 2004:

Aww, poor Shamrock. Purrs that he can forget that terrible
incident and enjoy windows again.

I hope so too. It's just amazing what triggers fear in animals
sometimes. You have to wonder what they see that we don't know they
see that makes them act weird about certain things! Gracias for the
purrs from Shamrock.

--
Cheryl

Old June 9th 04, 01:23 AM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:42:40 -0500, Cheryl
wrote:

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", "lrulan"
artfully composed this message within
on 07 Jun 2004:

Aw, hope Shamrock gets over it soon. Windows are good things.
Was the driver drunk?
Jazz's mama

Thanks from Shamrock! No, the car that ended up in my yard was hit by
a dump truck. I didn't see the impact (heard it) but the witness who
stuck around for an hour and a half to give his report said the guy
who was hit pulled into traffic without looking - and talking on a
cell phone - right in front of the dump truck.

I understand some places have made using cell phones while driving
illegal - which I would fully support here. Driving down the rode it
seems sometimes like every other driver is talking on the phone and
paying only token attention to driving.
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old June 9th 04, 01:54 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", Steve Touchstone
artfully composed this message within
on 08 Jun 2004:

I understand some places have made using cell phones while
driving illegal - which I would fully support here. Driving down
the rode it seems sometimes like every other driver is talking
on the phone and paying only token attention to driving.

gggggggrrrrrrrrrr I won't get started on driving and talking on cell
phones!!! I drive the Capitol beltway in the DC area 2x per day for
an hour commute each way. My pet peeves are talking on cell phones,
and the woman I am behind who is putting on make up and doing her
hair. major GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRR. I was even passed by a guy doing
about 75 (at least) and he was shaving!

--
Cheryl