Meowmie has gone stoopid

Old December 7th 11, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_3_]

Default Meowmie has gone stoopid

Howdy, cat people! Lily the fluffy-puff here... Meowmie'is in the bathroom
washing her face like crazy and I'm telling on her, ha ha ha! You all will
not BELIEVE how stoopid she is.

First she ignores me and my brofur and a bunch of our friends shredding her
important papers cuz she wasn't awake to fill up our food dishes when we
wanted. Then she fills up a kettle and puts in on the stove for her tea, and
then she goes back to her room because her feet are bare and she feels cold.

When she comes out of the room, she finds the jar of fried chili paste that
I took off a shelf and rolled around on the floor. As I already know, the
cap of said jar isn't on very tight, and meowmie gets some of the firey oil
on her hands. I tried to warn her about it but she didn't understand.

She finally feeds us. By this time, her kettle is boiling but she's busy at
the computer. I'm watching from across the room and see her yawn and rub her
eyes. Then she lets out a scream and runs toward the bathroom, and falls
over because she forgot to tie her shoes!

Boy is she gonna be mad when she finds out that her tea water has all boiled
away. She lets that happen a lot. She must like the humidity. I kind of like
it myself cuz it makes my coat look more fluffy-puffy.

Old December 7th 11, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

"Pat" wrote:

Meowmie'is in the bathroom washing her face like crazy
and I'm telling on her, ha ha ha! You all will not
BELIEVE how stoopid she is.

Hi, Lily. When your meowmie gets stoopid like that, be on the lookout
for a particular kind of greebling called a "Murphy". They can be hard
to spot before they do damage because they move in very quickly, but
afterward they tend to hang around and snicker, so keep your ears open
as well as your eyes.

Of course, how much you choose to do about a Murphy when you spot one
may depend upon how much entertainment your meowmie is providing at the
moment. Just try not to snicker yourself, as that might be confusing to
the Murphies -- or to the other cats.
--

Wayne M.

Stoopid Hoomins Cheryl P.[_2_] Cat community 6 November 4th 08 01:27 PM
Dum, stoopid kitty!!! Cory[_2_] Cat community 10 May 18th 08 01:40 AM
OT Stoopid hand Karen Cat anecdotes 17 September 11th 07 08:54 PM
Stoopid TED! Sundance Cat community 16 June 4th 07 09:31 PM
Stoopid hooman bean gitz jayl tyme! Cory Cat community 4 April 10th 07 11:51 AM