"Putting on Clothes With Mommy"

Old July 3rd 04, 01:57 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes",
(CatNipped) artfully composed this message
within . com on
02 Jul 2004:

OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have
pictures!!!

http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/

Sammy and all of your kitties are beautiful! Maine coons? Your story
is why I don't wear dresses and panty hose often. lol Luckily we're
"business casual" where I work, so it isn't often I have to wear a
suit. Though mine isn't a cute little kitten attacking my legs, but a
full grown 3 year old, Shamrock. He loves attacking my legs.

Great story and thanks for taking the time to tell it.

--
Cheryl
Old July 3rd 04, 03:52 AM
Takayuki

(CatNipped) wrote:

OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have pictures!!!

http://www.gcmensa.org/Sammy2/

Sammy and Bandit are so incredibly cute together! Has Sammy been the
only kitten she's taken to? For some reason, I seem to recall that
Demi and Bandit didn't get along at first?

Old July 3rd 04, 05:51 AM
Marina

"CatNipped" wrote
OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have

pictures!!!

LOL! Those are so funny. And Sammy is so cute, no wonder she can get away
with all her mischief. Sammy sleeping on top of Bandit is adorable. And
jessie's eyes are amazing! What a beautiful face.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old July 3rd 04, 06:45 AM

TBird wrote:

Fourth, when hubby opened his lazy mouth, he'd have found a kitten placed
firmly on his face.

That's what I said after reading the last story, about the makeup!!

I haven't read this story yet, but I'm looking forward to it.

Joyce

Old July 3rd 04, 08:35 AM
Duke of URL

On 2 Jul 2004 15:20:11 -0700, (CatNipped) wrote:

OK, for those of you who think I was making all this up - I have

pictures!!!

Very good photos.
--
The One-and-only Holy MosesT

Old July 3rd 04, 12:03 PM
Exocat

ROTFLMAO Again!

I'm afraid u o me 7 new pair of pants as I wet meself over this one!!

Thanks for posting it. Hope you survive Sammy until she grows up: it
might only be another 18 months or so.

Best wishes & purrs

Gordon the poor human
Bandit the highwaycat
Pericles the statescat
Snowball the hoolikitten (just, he's nearly mature now).

[For a look a Snowball in his prime visit the album "Snowball's
Kittenhood" at the URL below: the one where he's got a box of my pills
shows his true colours.]

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat