Harvey's latest misadventures

Old January 22nd 05, 12:29 AM
Lots42 The Library Avenger

Default Harvey's latest misadventures

Harvey sees me by the green chair. Knowing this is a good place to get some
pettin's he runs over before he misses out. But being who he is, he gets a bit
too much momentum and falls off the other side.

He emerges, dignified look saying 'I meant to do that'. Then he calmly hops on
something else for his pettin's.
Old January 22nd 05, 06:35 AM
Marina

Lots42 The Library Avenger wrote:

Harvey sees me by the green chair. Knowing this is a good place to get some
pettin's he runs over before he misses out. But being who he is, he gets a bit
too much momentum and falls off the other side.

He emerges, dignified look saying 'I meant to do that'. Then he calmly hops on
something else for his pettin's.

ROFL! I was wondering about Harvey the other day.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old January 22nd 05, 08:06 PM
O J

Lots42 The Library Avenger wrote:

Harvey sees me by the green chair. Knowing this is a good place to get some
pettin's he runs over before he misses out. But being who he is, he gets a bit
too much momentum and falls off the other side.

He emerges, dignified look saying 'I meant to do that'. Then he calmly hops on
something else for his pettin's.

How many times has the average cat person seen that look? It must
average out to over a hundred. Thanks for the story.

Regards and Purrs,
O J Gritmon
Old January 22nd 05, 10:28 PM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Lots42 The Library Avenger wrote:

Harvey sees me by the green chair. Knowing this is a good place to get some
pettin's he runs over before he misses out. But being who he is, he gets a bit
too much momentum and falls off the other side.

LOL! When I first got my Sleep Number bed (at those prices,
I could only afford twin-size) and put a new comforter
(wearing a close-woven poly-cotton duvet cover) on it,
Melisande started bouncing over my bed at night. Finally
she did it once when I was standing beside the bed, and I
realized the problem. The duvet cover was so slick she
couldn't get an immediate claw-hold as she had with
blankets, and the bed is enough narrower than the old
full-size one so she was on the floor before she could stop
her momentum! (She seems to have solved the problem - I
haven't been subjected to a "bounce" for quite a while, and
frequently wake with her curled up asleep beside my leg.)