My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

Old June 8th 07, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reeper

Default My cat had an accident - I'm sick with worry!

On Jun 8, 3:32 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:

You're pretty glum, Rhonda. I admit, I was against the war at first,
but I have come to realize that it is not going to end any time soon,
so I might as well learn to like it. Go Dubya! Let's kill some more
terrorists!

It's all about positive thinking.

I can[t bbelieve he's still in office
isn't his 8 years done yet? whew
call him an oppurtunist

****ing 30 billion dollar war, I just pulled that number out of
nowhere

there can't be much more money than this

do I hear fiddy?

Old June 9th 07, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 8 Jun, 22:38, reeper wrote:
On Jun 8, 9:31 am, bookie wrote:

ha ha!- Hide quoted text -

you've got too much knowledge bookie

are you telling me you know anything about what happened?
you know what charlie is tookingt bout?

you laugh like you know what he's saying

I haven't seen the punchline come up yet

so, what is it that you would like to tell us?

not you, shebelagh, or cyber responded to my theory
you know which one

anyway

im ****ing cramping from being in the sun
the hell do I need to eat or drink?

I know what I need, but what is it that will knock the cramps
oh great wave master (bookie rows a boat for a living)

I'm not Shebelagh.
You know who that is already..!
S;o)

Old June 9th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reeper

On Jun 8, 8:44 pm, sheelagh wrote:

I'm not Shebelagh.
You know who that is already..!
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I take that back
hmmm

Old June 9th 07, 03:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 9 Jun, 15:36, "reeper" wrote:
the cramps the cramps! what about the cramps

"sheelagh" wrote in message

ups.com...

On 8 Jun, 22:38, reeper wrote:
On Jun 8, 9:31 am, bookie wrote:

ha ha!- Hide quoted text -

you've got too much knowledge bookie

are you telling me you know anything about what happened?
you know what charlie is tookingt bout?

you laugh like you know what he's saying

I haven't seen the punchline come up yet

so, what is it that you would like to tell us?

not you, shebelagh, or cyber responded to my theory
you know which one

anyway

im ****ing cramping from being in the sun
the hell do I need to eat or drink?

I know what I need, but what is it that will knock the cramps
oh great wave master (bookie rows a boat for a living)

I'm not Shebelagh.
You know who that is already..!
S;o)- Hide quoted text -

I don't get PMT, or cramps, or anything associated with so I'm not
the right person to ask mate...
S;o)

Old June 9th 07, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
reeper[_2_]

what is pmt?

Old June 9th 07, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 9 Jun, 15:55, "reeper" wrote:
what is pmt?

what is pmt?

PRE MESTURAL TENSION,
I think we have different ways of saying the same thing,
you call it PMs, so I assume( rightly or wrongly), that S stands for
Stress?

Or is it called pre estrous cycle...?I'm not sure of the correct
spelling, sorry!
Who knows?
S;o)

Old June 9th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew

"sheelagh" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 9 Jun, 15:55, "reeper" wrote:
what is pmt?

what is pmt?

PRE MESTURAL TENSION,
I think we have different ways of saying the same thing,
you call it PMs, so I assume( rightly or wrongly), that S stands for
Stress?

Or is it called pre estrous cycle...?I'm not sure of the correct
spelling, sorry!
Who knows?
S;o)

Pre menstrual symptoms
OR run away the b@tch has got a gun
OR its that time of the month I will be fishing

Old June 9th 07, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
sheelagh

On 9 Jun, 16:34, "Matthew" wrote:
"sheelagh" wrote in message

oups.com...

On 9 Jun, 15:55, "reeper" wrote:
what is pmt?

what is pmt?

PRE MESTURAL TENSION,
I think we have different ways of saying the same thing,
you call it PMs, so I assume( rightly or wrongly), that S stands for
Stress?

Or is it called pre estrous cycle...?I'm not sure of the correct
spelling, sorry!
Who knows?
S;o)

Pre menstrual symptoms
OR run away the b@tch has got a gun
OR its that time of the month I will be fishing- Hide quoted text -

ROFLOL's

Matthew, you are so right. But I don't get them so you are fairly safe
mate.
I got a text today that made me laugh....

It finally all makes sense....I never looked @ it this way before.
MENtal illness, Menstrual cramp, MENtal breakdown MENopause,
GUYnecologist, & when we Really have trouble it's a HISterectomy!!!

Good hey?
S)

Old June 9th 07, 04:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
finding my inner Jew

On Jun 9, 10:41 am, sheelagh wrote:
I don't get PMT, or cramps, or anything associated with so I'm not
the right person to ask mate...

that requires a uterus

sick with worry about my older cat ms. tonya Cat health & behaviour 3 March 4th 06 03:36 AM
Argh - litterbox accident again Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 24 December 5th 05 03:51 PM
Our cat had a little accident. :( Advice please! John Krystek Cat health & behaviour 82 November 10th 05 07:27 AM
almost-bad accident Pat Cat anecdotes 9 July 25th 05 04:46 AM
GW [OT] Ghostly accident Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 September 22nd 04 02:23 AM