I iz muc betterer today

Old April 10th 07, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default I iz muc betterer today

On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 05:16:37 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

dat iz wrong alzo, Chester anna Tiger inna steak chorus

Different strokes fur different kittiez, I guess. My hooman always
cutz up a liddle bit of whut hez eetink and putz it on my plate, and I
ignorez it! I luffs my kibble - itz da only fing I eet!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/9/2007 7:59:01 PM
Old April 10th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 09:59:17 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

Amelia and I looked over the teleporter circuitry over the weekend. I've
figured out how to extend the gravimetric field with a magnetic field,
and Amelia has figured out how to interface a magnetic field generator
with an aiming scope. With our new gadget we can teleport the squirrel
back to where he came from. I also incorporated a suggestion from earlier
this morning, teleporting a stack of goodies with the squirrel so he
doesn't get in too much trouble back where he lives.

All we need is for the squirrel to show himself again, then we can zap
him back to where he came from.

Cleo

Oh my towz and wiskerz, but you girlz iz kwite scientiffik! I'ze
furry impressed!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/9/2007 8:01:21 PM
Old April 10th 07, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 14:54:49 -0500, Samuel Redcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

[Sammy and Cleo take positions at the security console, waiting for the
squirrel to appear. A short time later the squirrel scrambles down the
tree and stands sniffing the air, trying to catch the scent of fresh nuts.

Sammy adjusts a joystick to adjust the position of Cleo's teleporter
arrangement, watching a video image with crosshairs. He carefully adjusts
the position until the squirrel is exactly centered in the screen. On a
second monitor mounted beside the monitor with crosshairs, a peaceful
green meadow can be seen.

Cleo tweaks dials while watching a panel full of meters. When she is
certain that the power settings are just right, she nods to Sammy. Sammy
touches a big red control icon with his paw, and a loud buzzing hum can be
heard.

The squirrel appears to waver a bit, then disappears. In Sammy's second
monitor, the squirrel appears in the middle of the green meadow. Shortly
after the squirrel appears, Sammy sees him looking up with wide open eyes.
Moments later we see the squirrel buried under a huge pile of walnuts,
almonds, acorns, and other nuts.]

Mission accomplished, Piglet! Dat nast skwirl is back in Eye-r-land where
he belongs, an he haz enuf nuts dat he's not likely to bother your goodies
any more.

Sammy

Boy, buttid yuze gize iz sumfin else! Datz great work, Highland
kittiez! (or do you haff to change da nayme ov yur clowder since you
don liff in Highland aneemoor?)
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/9/2007 8:03:20 PM

Old April 10th 07, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

but you haz hizsef purperli trainned, he duz da rite thing anna offurz
yourown mozt bootiful self a tribute, anna dat iza purnt, not realli eatin
it... altho skallupz iz purti gud, Tiger
. ..

Old April 10th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 17:01:10 -0500, Granby wrote:

OhOhoh thank yourownself Sammy you wilz neffer know how much I preciate what
yourownselves did. I iz glad dat swuill iz gone. Next year I won't sugesk
we go get the green toonas again! Piglet takeing the now empty kooler back
in herownhouze and helping Granby put the table away. Thank yourownselves
so ferry fery much.

You're furry welcome.

An since da nasty skwirl tooked your your easter eggz, we had Meowmie an
Paw cook up some fur ourownselves and colored dem, and we packed dem up
for youz guyz. Here you go - a basket full of dem. I hope you like da
wayz we colored dem.

Sammy

Old April 10th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

'preciate dem eggz an dey is beautiful. Da Baskit Hound is gonna too bac k
to da humans she came from! This was herownself second home and for da same
reazon. Gramby is sad but cannot have herown houze eaten up by dat D*G.
Piglet trying very hard not to be happy when Gramby feels so bad, but
failing!!
news

Old April 11th 07, 05:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I thot dat wuz a kittee's job.

Sundance, ready to share what he grabs with Pitoonya

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I try tu grabb a liddle bit of all da fud, jus as a matter of princypal.

Bear

. ..

Old April 11th 07, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it iz, it hepz demsefz XRcize, Chester purrfeshinal trainner
Sundance wrote in message
I thot dat wuz a kittee's job.

Sundance, ready to share what he grabs with Pitoonya

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I try tu grabb a liddle bit of all da fud, jus as a matter of princypal.

Bear

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 9 Apr 2007 05:16:37 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

dat iz wrong alzo, Chester anna Tiger inna steak chorus

Different strokes fur different kittiez, I guess. My hooman always
cutz up a liddle bit of whut hez eetink and putz it on my plate, and I
ignorez it! I luffs my kibble - itz da only fing I eet!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/9/2007 7:59:01 PM

Too hot today Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 33 March 15th 06 02:47 AM
TED Today... Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 3 March 7th 06 04:03 AM
2 today Adrian Cat anecdotes 24 July 8th 05 10:42 PM
Today John Biltz Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:58 PM