Cat Depression Update

Old January 4th 08, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
blkcatgal

Default Cat Depression Update

I am so sorry to hear about Jade. I was so hoping that this story would
have a different ending. You have my heartfelt condolences.

Sue

"Cat Protector" wrote in message

"Gail" wrote in message
Terrible this happening, especially now.
Gail

Yes it is. I just got back from the vet. He was a bit backed up but he
brought her out (still hooked up to the IV) and we laid her in my lap so I
could be with her and say goodbye. I petted and kissed her and told her
what a great kitty she was and how I, Icarus, and Isis love her and will
miss her. My mom was there with me as well. Then we brought her in the
exam room and laid her on the table. I stood in front of her and petted
her and said some more goodbyes and then the vet did his thing and she
peacefully went to sleep. This was really hard and I cried a lot. It'll be
difficult coming home without her tonight and I'll so miss having her
around. She was really special. Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

Old January 4th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

"blkcatgal" wrote in message
. ..
I am so sorry to hear about Jade. I was so hoping that this story would
have a different ending. You have my heartfelt condolences.

Sue

Thanks Sue. She was just too weak and gasping for breath and I really
couldn't hold her here. I will miss her.

Old January 4th 08, 04:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-Lost

Response to "Cat Protector" :

Yes it is. I just got back from the vet. He was a bit backed up
but he brought her out (still hooked up to the IV) and we laid her
in my lap so I could be with her and say goodbye. I petted and
kissed her and told her what a great kitty she was and how I,
Icarus, and Isis love her and will miss her. My mom was there with
me as well. Then we brought her in the exam room and laid her on
the table. I stood in front of her and petted her and said some
more goodbyes and then the vet did his thing and she peacefully
went to sleep. This was really hard and I cried a lot. It'll be
difficult coming home without her tonight and I'll so miss having
her around. She was really special. Thanks everyone for your
thoughts.

You did the right thing. Something that only a beloved friend
could/would do for another friend.

You will all meet again, until then give Isis and Icarus all your
love and attention -- they'll need it with their best friend watching
over them.

Best wishes to everyone.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.
Old January 4th 08, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

"-Lost" wrote in message
You did the right thing. Something that only a beloved friend
could/would do for another friend.

You will all meet again, until then give Isis and Icarus all your
love and attention -- they'll need it with their best friend watching
over them.

Best wishes to everyone.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Thanks. It was so hard to do but she needed to be set free and go
peacefully. We're going to miss her.

Old January 4th 08, 10:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lesley via CatKB.com

Cat Protector wrote:
For those that are reading, I was at the vet today and she's suffering from
extreme kidney failure. The vet says that there's a real slim chance that
she'll make it and could suffer cartiac failure and at any time. I told Jade
that if she wishes to leave us then it's ok and that we'll love and miss
her. I've made the appoinment and will be going to the vet to say my
goodbyes in a little while. It was a very hard choice to make. Thanks to
everyone who sent their thoughts and prayers.

So sorry to hear this

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 4th 08, 12:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
[email protected]

On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 18:42:38 -0700, "Cat Protector"
wrote:

"Gail" wrote in message ...
Terrible this happening, especially now.
Gail

Yes it is. I just got back from the vet. He was a bit backed up but he
brought her out (still hooked up to the IV) and we laid her in my lap so I
could be with her and say goodbye. I petted and kissed her and told her what
a great kitty she was and how I, Icarus, and Isis love her and will miss
her. My mom was there with me as well. Then we brought her in the exam room
and laid her on the table. I stood in front of her and petted her and said
some more goodbyes and then the vet did his thing and she peacefully went to
sleep. This was really hard and I cried a lot. It'll be difficult coming
home without her tonight and I'll so miss having her around. She was really
special. Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can see how much you cared. I know how
difficult this can be, but take comfort in the fact that you did the
right thing.

Old January 4th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

wrote in message
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can see how much you cared. I know how
difficult this can be, but take comfort in the fact that you did the
right thing.

Thanks. It was a hard decision. I miss her terribly and so does Isis and
Icarus.

Old January 4th 08, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

"Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe wrote in message
So sorry to hear this

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Thanks.

Old January 4th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh>\o\

On Jan 3, 10:41*pm, "Cat Protector" wrote:
For those that are reading, I was at the vet today and she's suffering from
extreme kidney failure. The vet says that there's a real slim chance that
she'll make it and could suffer cartiac failure and at any time. I told Jade
that if she wishes to leave us then it's ok and that we'll love and miss
her. I've made the appoinment and will be going to the vet to say my
goodbyes in a little while. It was a very hard choice to make. Thanks to
everyone who sent their thoughts and prayers.

Having lost a cat in the last year to CRF, I truely sympathise with
your terrible situation. I can only offer you our condolences @ this
difficult time.
May she frolic, & play in the comfort of no more pain, on the other
side of the Rainbow Bridge until you meet once more.

Best Wishes,
Sheelagh "o"
Old January 4th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

"Sheelagh"o"" wrote in message
..
Having lost a cat in the last year to CRF, I truely sympathise with
your terrible situation. I can only offer you our condolences @ this
difficult time.
May she frolic, & play in the comfort of no more pain, on the other
side of the Rainbow Bridge until you meet once more.

Best Wishes,
Sheelagh "o"

Thanks Sheelagh. It was such a blow for this to happen because she declined
so fast. It was a hard choice but by letting her go her pain was over and
she was able to go with peace and dignity. We're going to miss her terribly.