Mayhem's new bed

Old January 24th 10, 11:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Default Mayhem's new bed

.... Is quite conveniently on top of my head at night. Mayhem's a momma's
girl to the max, and usually demands to be either under the covers with
me or on top of my legs or chest. But unfortunately, I'm a restless
sleeper. Well, with how the pillows got arranged, Mayhem found the
solution to her sleeping with mama problems. There's a perfect cat sized
space on the pillow above my head, and she curled up there and spent all
night there, sometimes stretching to give my head a skritch.

I am truly a spoiled slave.

minnow ^..^ currently supervised by Mischief and Itachi
--
http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old January 24th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`

"moonglow minnow"
... Is quite conveniently on top of my head at night. Mayhem's a momma's
girl to the max, and usually demands to be either under the covers with me
or on top of my legs or chest. But unfortunately, I'm a restless sleeper.
Well, with how the pillows got arranged, Mayhem found the solution to her
sleeping with mama problems. There's a perfect cat sized space on the
pillow above my head, and she curled up there and spent all night there,
sometimes stretching to give my head a skritch.

I am truly a spoiled slave.

minnow ^..^ currently supervised by Mischief and Itachi
--
http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

That gets an awwwwww from me
Love
Kyla

Old January 25th 10, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Jan 24, 3:21*pm, moonglow minnow
wrote:
... Is quite conveniently on top of my head at night. Mayhem's a momma's
girl to the max, and usually demands to be either under the covers with
me or on top of my legs or chest. But unfortunately, I'm a restless
sleeper. Well, with how the pillows got arranged, Mayhem found the
solution to her sleeping with mama problems. There's a perfect cat sized
space on the pillow above my head, and she curled up there and spent all
night there, sometimes stretching to give my head a skritch.

I am truly a spoiled slave.

minnow ^..^ currently supervised by Mischief and Itachi
--http://twitter.com/taheenahanahttp://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Awwww...

MY Mayhem loves to sleep in the space between my pillow and my night
stand, or on my pillow itself. I'll roll over and get a face full of
fur.

Mischief sleeps wherever she wants. right now she prefers the side
with the BF on it.

Kristi
Old January 26th 10, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Mischief wrote:

MY Mayhem loves to sleep in the space between my pillow and my night
stand, or on my pillow itself. I'll roll over and get a face full of
fur.

I get that too, but it's usually Shadow, who settles down wherever he
wants to, from places where we can't find him to right on my bladder and
everywhere in-between. Especially if it's an enclosed space that looks
far too small for him to possibly fit.

Mischief sleeps wherever she wants. right now she prefers the side
with the BF on it.

My Mischief (we all think he's the neighbor's cat, but the neighbor
disagrees) likes the bed during the day and my chair at night. Usually
he's snuggled up with Itachi or Minnie.

Minnie, however, cheats on me at night and sleeps with my husband.
She also cheats on me with his laptop.

Itachi doesn't have to cheat, though, as he's daddy's cat 100%.
Including clawing up his bare chest when he sits in the morning, and
attempting to sleep on his face.

minnow ^..^ supervised by Mayhem and Sh* -- err -- *Mischief*.
Old January 26th 10, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

moonglow minnow wrote:
... Is quite conveniently on top of my head at night. Mayhem's a momma's
girl to the max, and usually demands to be either under the covers with
me or on top of my legs or chest. But unfortunately, I'm a restless
sleeper. Well, with how the pillows got arranged, Mayhem found the
solution to her sleeping with mama problems. There's a perfect cat sized
space on the pillow above my head, and she curled up there and spent all
night there, sometimes stretching to give my head a skritch.

I am truly a spoiled slave.

minnow ^..^ currently supervised by Mischief and Itachi

Frank used to curl around my head at night. I still miss that.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old February 1st 10, 12:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

On Jan 24, 6:21*pm, moonglow minnow
wrote:
... Is quite conveniently on top of my head at night. Mayhem's a momma's
girl to the max, and usually demands to be either under the covers with
me or on top of my legs or chest. But unfortunately, I'm a restless
sleeper. Well, with how the pillows got arranged, Mayhem found the
solution to her sleeping with mama problems. There's a perfect cat sized
space on the pillow above my head, and she curled up there and spent all
night there, sometimes stretching to give my head a skritch.

I am truly a spoiled slave.

minnow ^..^ currently supervised by Mischief and Itachi
--http://twitter.com/taheenahanahttp://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/

Since we lose so much of our body's heat from our heads, it makes
sense that that would be a favorite cat curling-up space. It's warm.
I used to get cats all the time curling up around my face and head
when I had a fever or something.

Jane
- owned and operated by the Princess Rita