For Gracecat

Old September 6th 10, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default For Gracecat

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...necdotes+e ve

http://tinyurl.com/2cy68xp

Old September 6th 10, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...necdotes+e ve

http://tinyurl.com/2cy68xp

And the painful. Never forget.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...necdotes+ev e

http://preview.tinyurl.com/25s7hwr

Old September 7th 10, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On 9/5/2010 11:49 PM, Cheryl wrote:
"Cheryl" wrote in message
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...necdotes+e ve

http://tinyurl.com/2cy68xp

And the painful. Never forget.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...necdotes+ev e

http://preview.tinyurl.com/25s7hwr

September 12th is a day of reflection here. Hannah Eve was so important
to us all and her loss diminished us all inside. I never met that sweet
little girl, but I felt as though she was my niece or even grand
daughter. She is one of the reasons this group has held together even
when life in here gets hairy and hateful.

Pam S.
Old September 7th 10, 05:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

In news tanadashoes typed:
"Cheryl" wrote in message
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...necdotes+e ve

http://tinyurl.com/2cy68xp

And the painful. Never forget.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.p...necdotes+ev e

http://preview.tinyurl.com/25s7hwr

September 12th is a day of reflection here. Hannah Eve was so
important to us all and her loss diminished us all inside. I never
met that sweet little girl, but I felt as though she was my niece or
even grand daughter. She is one of the reasons this group has held
together even when life in here gets hairy and hateful.

Aye.

Much like a family, we may bicker and argue, but shared love, shared joy,
shared sadness, shared grief, shared memories, shared *lives*, these are the
ties that bind, these are the things that hold us together over time.

Yowie

Old September 12th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

I am so sorry to read of your loss of Hanna Eve and I don't know what to
say, except my prayers and purrs are coming from the kitties . I didn't
know her nor about your pregnancy, and your loss, but I did light a candle.
Love
Kyla