abowt clarenze

Old February 6th 12, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default abowt clarenze

da kitty whut wuz owrz pursident inna catmunitee fura long time iz haffin
sum heaf prolemz, some od dem iz kidney anna sum iza thyroid, himz iz
howldin himz own but kuld uze sum eatin better anna not hidin purrz, OEJ

Old February 6th 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

purrs anna prayes for diz kitty

Old February 6th 12, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Oh, deer! We will pur fur owrown furmer Purrezident.

Rebecca

Old February 6th 12, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Sun, 5 Feb 2012 21:10:35 -0600, "Storrmmee"
wrote:

da kitty whut wuz owrz pursident inna catmunitee fura long time iz haffin
sum heaf prolemz, some od dem iz kidney anna sum iza thyroid, himz iz
howldin himz own but kuld uze sum eatin better anna not hidin purrz, OEJ

ai em bery sorree tu heer dat clarenze iz nawt feelin gudgud. ai em
sending mai bestest feel beddur purrz fur hisownself, az wel az eet
moar, anna don hied purrz fur hisowbself

lorelei
Old February 6th 12, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze all purrin an prayin fur clarence.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old February 6th 12, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 06 Feb 2012 05:27:28 -0800, Booker wrote:

Weze all purrin an prayin fur clarence.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Here too. We're forming our purr circle right now.

Amelia
Old February 6th 12, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 5, 10:10*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da kitty whut wuz owrz pursident inna catmunitee fura long time iz haffin
sum heaf prolemz, some od dem iz kidney anna sum iza thyroid, himz iz
howldin himz own but kuld uze sum eatin better anna not hidin purrz, OEJ

Wee iz onlee too kittees neow, sew we haff r doggies hep usses purr.
An wee is purring furry hard.

--
Missy, WooToo, da Bear an widdle Samanfa, wiff gest purring from da
Wascal
Old February 6th 12, 06:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Feb 5, 7:10*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
da kitty whut wuz owrz pursident inna catmunitee fura long time iz haffin
sum heaf prolemz, some od dem iz kidney anna sum iza thyroid, himz iz
howldin himz own but kuld uze sum eatin better anna not hidin purrz, OEJ

Wotta purring fwum me fur clarence tu feel bedder.
Meowy