HKC Meeting

Old April 27th 05, 12:33 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Default HKC Meeting

We took a bit of a break from the first meeting of the HKC so the
kitties who are also members of the TEC could attend that meeting. I
think the TEC meeting has ended, hasn't it? If so, then would the HKC
kitties to reassemble? I believe Miss Tabitha has a couple of buffet
tables loaded with goodies if an y of you are still hungry.

Cleopatra
Old April 27th 05, 02:14 AM
ClowderCat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
We took a bit of a break from the first meeting of the HKC so the
kitties who are also members of the TEC could attend that meeting. I
think the TEC meeting has ended, hasn't it? If so, then would the HKC

kitties to reassemble? I believe Miss Tabitha has a couple of buffet
tables loaded with goodies if an y of you are still hungry.

Cleopatra

Hi. I'm here. I brought a nip plant!

Clarence

Old April 27th 05, 03:20 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger enters and sits on a cushin larg enuf fur 2. I getted diz space inna
back so ifin i hadda leaf it wouldn't disrupt da meetin, Tiger, to his love

Old April 27th 05, 04:43 AM
Rebecca

Ize heer. We duznt haz to hurk at da meetin, duz we? I duznt know if I kan
hurk on demand.

Rebecca

Old April 27th 05, 06:23 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message ...
We took a bit of a break from the first meeting of the HKC so the
kitties who are also members of the TEC could attend that meeting. I
think the TEC meeting has ended, hasn't it? If so, then would the HKC
kitties to reassemble? I believe Miss Tabitha has a couple of buffet
tables loaded with goodies if an y of you are still hungry.

Cleopatra

I yam heeer neow tuu, direkt frum da TEC meeting.
Pitoonya goes up to buffet table
Wy fangu, Tabitha, I wud en-joi uh plate ov goodeez.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Old April 27th 05, 03:06 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:20:48 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger enters and sits on a cushin larg enuf fur 2. I getted diz space inna
back so ifin i hadda leaf it wouldn't disrupt da meetin, Tiger, to his love

Anaïs scoots over to Tiger's cushin

Hihi my luff! smooch, smurgle

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
4/27/2005 10:05:10 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 27th 05, 06:25 PM
PixieDust413

We took a bit of a break from the first meeting of the HKC so the
kitties who are also members of the TEC could attend that meeting. I
think the TEC meeting has ended, hasn't it? If so, then would the HKC

kitties to reassemble? I believe Miss Tabitha has a couple of buffet
tables loaded with goodies if an y of you are still hungry.

[Begin telepathic message]

Meow, HKC Kittiez. I'ze busy taking care of mine winkwink Boogie the
Harpurr Cat, so I won't be attending the meeting.

Fangu,
Kitty Schottland VC

[End Telepathic Message]

Old April 27th 05, 07:31 PM
Ayeshalan

:: shorthaired black cat with green eyes enters the room, tail up and
gently waving ::

Hi effurryone! I am here! :: sniff sniff :: Clarence, did you bring
nip? Maybe I better wait until the meeting's over to indulge ... I get
really really goofy on nip.

:: goes to check out the table of goodies ::

Lilith

Paw Ess: I have heard there's another Lilith who posts in the RPCC ...
should I sign myownself "Lilith Fur" from now on to make sure no one
gets confused?

Old April 27th 05, 08:58 PM
Adam

Ize heer. We duznt haz to hurk at da meetin, duz we? I duznt know if I kan
hurk on demand.

Rebecca

U kin du it! Eat reelreel fast.

Louise, HKC Prez
Old April 27th 05, 08:59 PM
Adam

Paw Ess: I have heard there's another Lilith who posts in the RPCC ...
should I sign myownself "Lilith Fur" from now on to make sure no one
gets confused?

Dere is Lilith Kitten-Mahoney (memfur uv my fan club!), so I think
posting as "Lilith Fur" wud be a gud idea.

Allegra "Great Girtha"