Cat Vaccines can Lead to Cancer

Old June 30th 05, 01:16 AM

Default Cat Vaccines can Lead to Cancer

Did you know that VACCINATIONS, which we get to protect our cats, could
actually lead to CANCER? I had never heard of this until June 2002.

My 8-year-old cat, Jack, was diagnosed with Vaccination-Associated
Sarcoma (VAS) on June 25, 2002. He had rapidly growing tumors on his
shoulder. This cancer developed from a leukemia vaccination that he
received a year before. Our vet oncologist gave him 3 to 6 months to
live.

Rather than proceed with typical radiation, surgery, and chemotherapy
(which might prolong his life by a maximum of 2 years only), I decided
to let him live the rest of his life without that kind of discomfort.
Instead, I treated him with holistic treatments, including IP-6 and
Cansema.

By the end of October 2002, Jack's first tumor disappeared
completely. Unfortunately, by the end of 2002, another tumor arose. It
grew and grew and grew to become the size of a small melon. On
September 5, 2003, in some pain and lots of discomfort, Jack was put to
sleep.

In order to get the word out about this terrible disease, I created a
website that basically is just a web directory with links to
information about vaccination-associated sarcoma (VAS). I hope you will
visit it to learn more about VAS. I don't want anyone else to have to
go through what I went through.

The website is: http://catvaccines.misterlinks.com/

Thanks for listening,
Larry