For Grace

Old September 13th 04, 10:39 PM
Yowie

"Singh" wrote in message
A donation is being made in Eve's memory to the Ten Lives Club, a
non-profit, cat-welfare charity and no-kill shelter. Her name shall also
be submitted to the Western New York Sikh Society and the Sikh Cultural
Center, where our congregations shall offer their weekly services and
prayers for her.

I'm not a mother; I can't have kids. I can not imagine this trauma and
nightmare. All I can do is offer my prayers and hope to God that you can
someday heal, dear Grace.

People sometimes speak at times like these of caps and gowns never worn,
the aisles never walked down, etc. We have a prayer called Kirtan Sohila
which is offered for those who have crossed. It describes the departed
soul as a bride, adorned and beautiful in preparation to meet the Divine
Creator, and describes the welcome given in the heavens to the one who
has crossed over. Angels have acompanied your baby over the bridge and
presented her, whole and in her true radiant beauty, to reunite with our
Maker in a place where it is always summer and there is no sorrow.

We are all with you in this this time, and give our deepest condolences
and prayers for you and your family. Eve means life, and her soul lives.

Blessed be.

Elizabeth Bahadur Kaur & Buxees Louis Singh

Beautiful, Eloquent, Simple.

Thankyou.

*tears*

Yowie

---

Old September 14th 04, 02:45 AM
Susan M

Thank you for this post.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 14th 04, 02:45 AM
Susan M

Thank you for this post.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 14th 04, 02:45 AM
Susan M

Thank you for this post.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old September 14th 04, 05:51 PM
SUQKRT

In article , CATherine
wrote:

Elizabeth Bahadur Kaur & Buxees Louis Singh

You have a beautiful soul to write such a lovely tribute.

--
CATherine

Thanks Baha I haven't found the right wods yet, so I'm grateful that you could.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")