Ping Texas members

Old August 16th 07, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Ping Texas members

Hi y'all,
I see that Tropical Storm Erin hit land north of Corpus Christi and
dumped a lot of rain on Houston and the area between San Antonio and
Austin. Houston has flooding. So, how about a check in to let us
know how you're doing.

Now, we all wait for Dean to make up its mind. It's predicted to be a
big one. Let's all evoke the power of purr and whatever other powers
available that it will fizzle out.

Annie

Old August 16th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

On Aug 16, 3:12 pm, wrote:
Hi y'all,
I see that Tropical Storm Erin hit land north of Corpus Christi and
dumped a lot of rain on Houston and the area between San Antonio and
Austin. Houston has flooding. So, how about a check in to let us
know how you're doing.

Now, we all wait for Dean to make up its mind. It's predicted to be a
big one. Let's all evoke the power of purr and whatever other powers
available that it will fizzle out.

Annie

Purrs and good thoughts from us here for everyone to be ok in soggy
Texas.

Pam S. in North Carolina which really needs the rain.

Old August 16th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi y'all,
I see that Tropical Storm Erin hit land north of Corpus Christi and
dumped a lot of rain on Houston and the area between San Antonio and
Austin. Houston has flooding. So, how about a check in to let us
know how you're doing.

Now, we all wait for Dean to make up its mind. It's predicted to be a
big one. Let's all evoke the power of purr and whatever other powers
available that it will fizzle out.

It's been *POURING* here in Houston all day (just my luck I took a sick day
and they ended up closing the office because of the weather). The boss told
us to "use your best judgement" about going in tomorrow because flooding is
really heavy. I'm really hoping this doesn't turn out to be another Allison
hanging over the city!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Annie

Old August 16th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Hey Lori Did you see the forecast for TS dean they predicting it will be a
class 4 hurricane by Saturday and one of the Forecast lines takes it into
Texas

But as with all of Mother Nature only time will tell Like today less than
a 10% chance of light isolated rain Well it is pouring all over the county

Old August 16th 07, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

"Matthew" wrote in message
Hey Lori Did you see the forecast for TS dean they predicting it will be
a class 4 hurricane by Saturday and one of the Forecast lines takes it
into Texas

But as with all of Mother Nature only time will tell Like today less
than a 10% chance of light isolated rain Well it is pouring all over the
county

Well, looking on the bright side, I could use a four day weekend, and we're
still provisioned from the Rita scare.

On the downside, others are not so lucky (please purr and say a purr-ayer
for those living more south of me like Galveston).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 16th 07, 09:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez[_2_]

On Aug 16, 2:12 pm, wrote:
I see that Tropical Storm Erin hit land north of Corpus Christi and
dumped a lot of rain on Houston and the area between San Antonio and
Austin. Houston has flooding. So, how about a check in to let us
know how you're doing.

It rained a lot this morning, but it stopped. Looks like it will be
raining on and off at least until Saturday.

Now, we all wait for Dean to make up its mind. It's predicted to be a
big one. Let's all evoke the power of purr and whatever other powers
available that it will fizzle out.

Yeah, that's the place where hurricanes that hit Texas usually form.

Cheers.

Victor

Old August 16th 07, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi y'all,
I see that Tropical Storm Erin hit land north of Corpus Christi and
dumped a lot of rain on Houston and the area between San Antonio and
Austin. Houston has flooding. So, how about a check in to let us
know how you're doing.

Now, we all wait for Dean to make up its mind. It's predicted to be a
big one. Let's all evoke the power of purr and whatever other powers
available that it will fizzle out.

Annie

One of my grandson's in near San Antonio for Air Force Basic. And not at
all used to this sort of weather. The whole thing had him pretty rattled as
it was.

Can we get Don some, it's only a few more weeks purrs?

Jo

Old August 16th 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
Hey Lori Did you see the forecast for TS dean they predicting it will
be a class 4 hurricane by Saturday and one of the Forecast lines takes
it into Texas

But as with all of Mother Nature only time will tell Like today less
than a 10% chance of light isolated rain Well it is pouring all over the
county

Well, looking on the bright side, I could use a four day weekend, and
we're still provisioned from the Rita scare.

On the downside, others are not so lucky (please purr and say a purr-ayer
for those living more south of me like Galveston).

Hugs,

CatNipped

I still am stocked up from Charley, Francis, Jean, Ivan, Katrina and Rita
Good Luck

Old August 16th 07, 10:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped

Certainly - purrs are infinitely renewable, all it takes is some
scritchin's!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old August 16th 07, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
bonbon

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 14:57:38 -0500, "CatNipped"
wrote:

"Matthew" wrote in message
Hey Lori Did you see the forecast for TS dean they predicting it will be
a class 4 hurricane by Saturday and one of the Forecast lines takes it
into Texas

But as with all of Mother Nature only time will tell Like today less
than a 10% chance of light isolated rain Well it is pouring all over the
county

Well, looking on the bright side, I could use a four day weekend, and we're
still provisioned from the Rita scare.

On the downside, others are not so lucky (please purr and say a purr-ayer
for those living more south of me like Galveston).

We're about half way between you and Ben's and Galveston, so we're
watching the news like crazy. The thunder and lightning woke us up at
5:30 this morning. Couldn't get back to sleep after that, since there
were so many pooties taking shelter on our bed. It's pretty much been
pouring down rain all day, so at least I don't have to do any yard
work. The Palms and Ferns outside are lovin' it for sure.

-bonbon

Hugs,

CatNipped