Cat Finally Gets Revenge

Old April 2nd 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Cat Finally Gets Revenge

Fairy Tales "

Cinderella is now 75 years old. After a fulfilling life with the now dead
Prince, she happily sits upon her rocking chair, watching world go by from
her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.

One sunny afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared the Fairy Godmother Cinderella
said, "Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years?"

The Fairy godmother replied, "Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life
since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?"

Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful
consideration said, "I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension."

Instantly, her rocking chair was turned into solid gold. Cinderella was
stunned. Bob, her old faithful cat, jumped off her lap and scampered to the
edge of the porch, quivering with fear.

The Fairy Godmother asked "What does your heart want for your second wish?"

Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said: "I wish I were young and
full of the beauty of youth again".

At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful youthful visage
returned.

Then the Fairy Godmother again spoke: "You have one more wish. What shall
you have?"

Cinderella looks over to the frightened cat in the corner and says, "I wish
for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man".
Magically, Bob stood before her, a man, so beautiful the likes of which
neither she nor the world had ever seen.

The Fairy Godmother again spoke, "Congratulations, Cinderella. Enjoy your
new life." And, with a blazing shock of bright blue electricity, she was
gone.

Bob and Cinderella looked into each other's eyes. Cinderella sat,
breathless,
gazing at the most stunningly perfect man she had ever seen. Then Bob walked
over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, and held her
close in his young muscular arms.

He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his breath as he whispered,

"I bet you regret having me neutered now, don't you?"