middle of nyte citement

Old January 27th 12, 05:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default middle of nyte citement

On Jan 27, 9:14*am, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
O T sees her typing this and almost gets angry. *Then he realizes there
are birthdays and holidays each month. *He shakes his own slightly foggy
head and decides that might not be a bad idea.

Every day someone in da world haz a birfday.

An it is allus fife oklok SUMWERE

--
Wascal
Old January 27th 12, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Well ladiez if sumphin duzent happen in diz situazition, we is gonna be stuk
wiff a bunchez of foggy headed mancats. Lizzy gives up ad jumps on the
puter table for a nap.

Old January 27th 12, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Yuze kin portz ofur heer. It waz in da 80s yesfurday, an weze hopez it
getz der agin tuday. Means lotz ov winnows are opin, an a short bisit to
da bak yard.

Booker, finkin what he kin serve az a snak to go wif da nip wiskee

On 1/27/2012 7:54 AM, Gramby wrote:
Booker u iz rite bout dat NEFFER TOO MUCHEZ PARDT. O T finally enjoying
the first sun he as seen in dayz.

"Booker" wrote in message

iz dat why pawpaw waz kallin me a dedkitty yesfurday? ize waz jest layin
on my side in da yard, in da sun, on da warm cement, soakin up da sun.
Mayhapz ize had a bit of nip whiskee, but notted too much, nefur too
much, no such fing az too much. Waddefur.

Booker

On 1/27/2012 5:38 AM, Gramby wrote:
No booker, I iz fine now and runnin' free. O T effen got ta go bak in da
bedrum las nite anna we waz all quietz. Fangu u furr offerink ta help
mineselfz. I duzent fink it waz da sun dat make urown brayne foggiez, it
was dat skottishez nip whiskee u an da boyz dranked. I iz gona ask Melia
to lok dat stuffz up for spezial okazions, like wedwinkz, holidayz and
toastink birffdayz anna suchez. I notize dat now u haz permizzion to
haff itself, da lebelz in da barrrelz neffer goez down.

O T sees her typing this and almost gets angry. Then he realizes there
are birthdays and holidays each month. He shakes his own slightly foggy
head and decides that might not be a bad idea.

"Booker" wrote in message

iz lizzy in truble? duz she needz reskuing? what? where?

Ize bin sleepin, mi brayne iz foggy. Musta gotted too much sun yesterday.

Booker

On 1/26/2012 11:50 AM, Storrmmee wrote:
but now lizzie haz booker to come anna resku hersef, OEJ
wrote in message
U iz luki when we duz da, Uzuali me anna Lizzy da gramby lokz me out
of da
bedrum and lokz Lizzie in da Quonset hutt fingie,zipz it rite shut

"Booker" wrote in message

Effurryfing was qwiet. All da hovse waz sleepin.

Chappy waz on da bed next to meowmie.

Snowflake was unner da koverz next to mewomie.

Ize waz bored.

So ize pounced on Chappy.

Da fur was flyin! Chappy was skreemin. Snowflake klawed hur way out
frum
unner da koverz (meowmie izn't so pleezed wif da skratch).

Meowmie turned da lite on to find me an Snowflake on da bed wif big big
taylez. Chappy had a big big tayle, too, an waz unner da desk, lookin
dazed, an tryin tu figgur out why he waz waked.

Meowmie tryed to splain dat we shudnt wayke hur up at 2 am wif allovda
noize.

She huffed an went bak to sleep wiffout efen pettin any of us.

Booker

Old January 27th 12, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

On 27 Jan 2012 14:14:22 GMT, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
wrote:

O T sees her typing this and almost gets angry. Then he realizes there
are birthdays and holidays each month. He shakes his own slightly foggy
head and decides that might not be a bad idea.

Every day someone in da world haz a birfday.

Sammy

Duh!

The Purrdai Kitties who know all Purrdais
Old January 27th 12, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Willow send this note to Booker. U bedder b glad Piglet didn’t read diz her
wud wap urow head for sayingk it waz dat warm when dem iz all kold and damp.

Old January 27th 12, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 27, 6:14*am, Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:
O T sees her typing this and almost gets angry. *Then he realizes there
are birthdays and holidays each month. *He shakes his own slightly foggy
head and decides that might not be a bad idea.

Every day someone in da world haz a birfday.

Sammy

An tewday is mine meowmie's burstday! She gotted a big chawklit cayke
an stuf fur a big purrdy!

Butted ai wil hide inna attik til effurywun goze aweigh, den git sum
fansee feets an den we wil go a-tenting in da desert unner da lepperd
bwankit!

She gonna git 2 nosepoinks an a big stuft catnip mous.

Den da neks day purraps anuffur burstday fur sumwun or sumcat.

(sigh)..wotta fun. MeOwy, cant wate (til effurywun weeves)
Old January 28th 12, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

(sigh)..wotta fun. MeOwy, cant wate (til effurywun weeves)

You sound just like my Paw in that regard.

Amelia

Old January 28th 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Weh is awk vury gwad yew iz umkay nao Lizzy, Dat nip wisky kan beh strong
stuf..yeUP Mosey, hoo noze et iz sew.