Purrs and prayers needed....again.

Old January 27th 12, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

Default Purrs and prayers needed....again.

The hospital called my Mother today, and moved the date of her heart
valve replacement from Feb. 14th to Feb. 2nd. It's a long story why.

But, if anything happens, and my Mother can't get the heart valve
replaced on that date, then there are no other dates available, for an
indeterminate period of time. Long story why, again.

My Mother's heart valve replacement was postponed once because she got a
cold (from me.....).

May I ask for purrs for nothing else to happen, that might delay her
procedure?

This is REALLY important. My Mother's defective heart valve is rated as
"critical". There is a scale that runs from 1 to 4. My Mother's valve is
much worse than '4'. Her cardiologist has stated several times that he
is 'surprised' that she is able to even walk short distances.

I'm afraid that if she doesn't have this done on Feb. 2nd, she won't be
able to get it done at all.

I would be grateful for any and all purrs and prayers. I am VERY
worried, as you might imagine.

Thank you.
Old January 27th 12, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

u have all the prayers and purrs you need for as long as your Mother needs
from this house. Brenda and four furry friends.

Old January 27th 12, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Kyla here, Gandalf, you have my prayers for your Mother and our cats are
purring for her as well. TRY not to worry.
It's hard, I know, but we're here for you.
(((Gandalf)))
Kyla
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old January 27th 12, 02:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We are all revvin up da purr enjines fur yur meoemie.

Weze purr that all goez well fur Feb 2.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

We've just been through this rescheduling bit with my dad, but not so
critical a problem. He needed hernia surgery. It was scheduled, but
since he had been taking baby aspirin they postponed. Then they decided
his weight was too low, so he had to gain some weight (I offered him
some of my excess). Then he had a urinary infection and it was delayed
once again. Then it was rescheduled earlier because they had an opening.
All the changes were for good reason, but he was getting rather anxious.

Old January 27th 12, 03:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

I would be grateful for any and all purrs and prayers. I am VERY
worried, as you might imagine.

Thank you.

Everybody in my house is purring and wagging for your mom.

Amelia
Old January 27th 12, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 26, 11:14*pm, Gandalf wrote:
The hospital called my Mother today, and moved the date of her heart
valve replacement from Feb. 14th to Feb. 2nd. It's a long story why.
But, if anything happens, and my Mother can't get the heart valve
replaced on that date, then there are no other dates available, for an
indeterminate period of time. Long story why, again.

We are all purring for your mom. The word "Mother" and all of its
variations are sacred in this house.

I let Uncl Bill typebite dat buttted it gose for all ub usses.

--
WooToo
Old January 27th 12, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 27, 4:14*am, Gandalf wrote:
[...]

Many mega purrs from heer. Gordon kittiez inna circul n purrin.
You must be so worried about your Mum....Here's hoping that all goes
well and is straightforward. Don't underestimate the power of the
purr! Hope your Mum gets in without any problems and is soon on the
mend.
Bess.
Old January 27th 12, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Gandalf" wrote in message
[...]

Huge purrs for your Mom to have her heart valve replacement on
Feb. 2nd.
And to come through it with flying colors!
You are a good son!

Sylvia M.

Old January 27th 12, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 26, 8:14*pm, Gandalf wrote:
[...]

Sending mine purrs tu hepl wif dat pwablim.
MeOwy