Back on the train

Old March 30th 05, 02:39 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Allegra takes her cello and attempts to play. The cello begins
emitting horrible noises.

Why you so interested?

Allegra

I want to see how you do it because I like to learn new things!!!

Clarence, putting the earplugs in

Allegra continues playing

Dis wun might be a Bach sonata, ur maybe its "Cello Submarine," Ize
can't tell. Kin yu?

The cello noises grow more more elaborate

Allegra

Clarence loosens the earplugs a little.

I can't tell for sure. I think it might be "Cello Submarine." I don't
think I've ever heard the Bach sonata.

Clarence

Old March 30th 05, 02:40 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Fangu! TEC is da Tufted Eers Club. Do yu have tufts at da tips uv
yur eers? At da past meetings I led da film festival an da
university tour, an gave a talk on da history uv eer tufts once.

Enny uthur kitties have tufts at da tips uv da eers?

Allegra, VP TEC (and acting President)

Thanks for telling me. Are there any kind of associate memberships

for
cat who don't have eartufts?

Clarence

Not at da present tyme. Purhaps da new purresident cud form a

committee
tu begin tu investicat da feasibility uv such an idea, aftur seeing

if
da condishuns are favurable fur such a thing.

Allegra, VP TEC

OK. I'll just have to be happy with my membership in the Morning Coat
Division of the Tuxedo Nation.

Clarence

Old March 30th 05, 02:42 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
Suddenly TV appears with a huge plate of salmon and oysters, Wuuld

you two
liketa share deze... Tiger is right behind him wif another huge

platter that
has all manner of dair/nip dessertz, anna Try deze...Miss Violette

looks on
approvingly and signs for the food

I'll have some. I love food!

Can Chester and Nathan join us?

Clarence

Old March 30th 05, 05:05 AM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:
If you catchez dem I kan subdu dem, TV, knowing where his talentz iz

You're such a big, strong handsome boycat, I know you could!

Cleo
Old March 30th 05, 02:02 PM
Adam

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Fangu Pitoonya, I luffs my long furz, from my eer-tuftz to my fluffy
tayle, which is now in need uv a baff nasty look at hooman by my liff-in
bootician, whoze too busy re dekoratink!

Du yu want tu joyn da Tufted Eers Club?

Allegra, VP TEC
Old March 30th 05, 02:04 PM
Adam

Miss Violette wrote:
Suddenly TV appears with a huge plate of salmon and oysters, Wuuld you two
liketa share deze... Tiger is right behind him wif another huge platter that
has all manner of dair/nip dessertz, anna Try deze...Miss Violette looks on
approvingly and signs for the food

Allegra puts down her cello and runs over to the food
Old March 30th 05, 02:05 PM
Adam

Happy purr day, Miss Violette for her house

Fangu! I celebrayted by taking a longlong nap.

Allegra, VC
Old March 30th 05, 02:09 PM
Adam

Mlle. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Dis wun might be a Bach sonata, ur maybe its "Cello Submarine," Ize
can't tell. Kin yu?

The cello noises grow more more elaborate

Allegra

Ize thottid maybe "Mellow Cello"....

Hoomin note: When Allegra plays, exactly what tune she is playing is
anybody's guess! They all sound kind of indescribable.

I did see a CD called "Cello Submarine." It's Beatles favorites played
by (IIRC) the 12 cellists of the Berlin Philharmonic. I already have a
recording of "Eleanor Rigby" played by four cellos.

Unca Adam
Old March 30th 05, 02:11 PM
Adam

Fatcat ALWAYS bigger'n me DELIBRATLY!

Louise (cat of few words)

Why is it delibratly???

Clarence

She duz it just tu 'timidate me.

Louise (cat of few words)
Old March 30th 05, 02:13 PM
Adam

Allegra continues playing

Dis wun might be a Bach sonata, ur maybe its "Cello Submarine," Ize
can't tell. Kin yu?

The cello noises grow more more elaborate

Allegra

Clarence loosens the earplugs a little.

I can't tell for sure. I think it might be "Cello Submarine." I don't
think I've ever heard the Bach sonata.

Clarence

Darnit, I wuz hoping yu'd know what I was playing, becuz I'ze nefur shure.

Allegra