Back on the train

Old April 2nd 05, 03:45 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
I not scared uv Fatcat. Wy u think I scared? I not scared uv

nuthing, an
speshly not Fatcat. I not scared uv hur. I nefur scared uv hur.

Whut makes
u think I scared uv Fatcat? Just becuz she lotslotslots bigger? I

not
scared uv hur. Wy u think I scared? Whut makes u think I scared? I

not
scared.

Louise

Hoo iz yoo, and whut haz yoo dun wif Louise? Da Louise we kno haz

neffur
meowed dat much in her life!

Rebecca

I not dun nuthin! Fur ofur SEVEN YEERS I want Louise tu be my frend,

an
all she duz is hisspit at me. She not even call me by name.

Allegra

Hey Allegra, I don't think you did anything. I think Louise is
babbling at us because she's scared of you!!!

Clarence

Old April 2nd 05, 04:46 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Sylvia M. wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message

ups.com...

Adam wrote:
Fangu! TEC is da Tufted Eers Club. Do yu have

tufts
at da tips uv
yur eers? At da past meetings I led da film

festival
an da
university tour, an gave a talk on da history uv

eer
tufts once.

Enny uthur kitties have tufts at da tips uv da

eers?

Allegra, VP TEC (and acting President)

Thanks for telling me. Are there any kind of
associate memberships
for
cat who don't have eartufts?

Clarence

Not at da present tyme. Purhaps da new purresident

cud
form a
committee
tu begin tu investicat da feasibility uv such an

idea,
aftur seeing
if
da condishuns are favurable fur such a thing.

Allegra, VP TEC

OK. I'll just have to be happy with my membership in

the
Morning Coat
Division of the Tuxedo Nation.

Clarence

Kud yu dizkribe dat uh liddul bit moor?
I mite kwallify tu be uh memfur.

Pitoonya

A cat that qualifies for the Morning Coat Division of the

Tuxedo Nation
is a tuxedo cat with gray fur. The gray fur can be solid

gray or tabby
gray. Mine is classic tabby gray.

Is that what you look like?

Clarence

Yuppelz! ...I tink. I yam uh lufferlee gray onna top,an
mine tayle tuu.
Frum between an unner mine eyez, awl da way deown mine
chest, an tummy, an feetz
I yam awl wite.
Iz dat awl wite?

Pitoonya, toes crosst.

Even if you have some color on your belly, you're a tuxedo kitty as
long as a lot of your face and your chest are white!!!!

Clarence

Happi-danze, Happi-danze!!!
Tu hoom du I aply tu djoyn?
Hu iz Purrezident?
Wen iz da negzt meetink?
Iz dere uh speshul song?
Iz dere uh speshul paw shake?
Huh????

Pitoonya da bery bery eggzited kitty

Old April 2nd 05, 04:51 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
[...]

I don't know who you need to apply to to join. It's been awhile since
I even thought about this club. I don't think there has ever been a
president and we haven't had any meetings, special songs or special paw
shakes. We don't need them because we're so distinctive looking!!!
And we haven't been that organized.

Do you want to organize everything?

Clarence

Old April 2nd 05, 05:50 PM
Miss Violette

I juz realized iz one of deze kittyz, tuxido i mean anna i haznot joined diz
here club, Trudi, socailly backwards

Old April 2nd 05, 05:55 PM
Miss Violette

your mom is too strict, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
ups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
of course, Miss Violette, signalling the waiter to bring more

Chester and Nathan join them at the table.

Mom never gets us food like that. It smells wonderful.

Old April 2nd 05, 08:21 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Adam wrote:
[...]

Ummmm...I'yl tink bowt it.
I yam beter bowt maykink uh mess , den I yam bowt orgynyzink.
Maybe uh song...buttid I chirp radder den meow...
I'yl tink bowt it...
but itz nize tu kno dat I qualifies for the Morning Coat Division of the
Tuxedo Nation!

Tankz furr dat infurrmashun, Clarence, ol ahum.

Pitoonya TEC, MCDTN

Old April 2nd 05, 08:50 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I juz realized iz one of deze kittyz, tuxido i mean anna i haznot

joined diz
here club, Trudi, socailly backwards

Do you want to join? If you do, we can have a meeting and decide who
will be president and stuff like that.

Clarence

Old April 2nd 05, 08:56 PM
ClowderCat

[...]

I think Trudi might want to join. Maybe she'll be willing to organize
it or write a song or something like that!!!!

Clarence, too busy sleeping

Old April 2nd 05, 09:02 PM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
your mom is too strict, Miss Violette

Tell her that!!!! She claims it's because Clarence got urinary
blockages and had to have surgery and she wants to make sure he never
gets anything like that again! So we have to suffer with him!!!

Chester and Nathan

Old April 3rd 05, 03:00 PM
Adam

I not scared uv Fatcat. Whut makes u think I scared? I not scared.
Just becuz she bigbigbig. I not scared. I hisspit 2 keep hur fm
getting 2 close 2 me. Y u think I scared? I not scared uv hur just
becuz she big enuf tu skwash me. I not scared uv Fatcat. Y u think
I scared uv hur? I not scared.

Louise

Hey Louise, you're babbling. Don't you think that might mean that
you're scared????

Clarence

I not babl! I not scared nethur. Y u think I scared? I not scared uv
Fatcat. I hisspit @ hur 2 keep hur away but not becuz I scared. I not
scared uv Fatcat. I tell u ofur & ofur I not scared. Wut makes u think I
scared? I not scared & I not babl eethur! I not scared uv Fatcat! Not da
leest lil bit! I keep tell u I not scared, y u not belief me? I not
scared!!!!! & I not babl!!!!!!!!!!

Louise