Purrz fur hoomanz anna petz in da paf uf da hurryupkane

Old August 31st 08, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default Purrz fur hoomanz anna petz in da paf uf da hurryupkane

I iz purrin' fur da hoomanz an' dere petz hoo iz haffin' tu leef dere
homez tu git aweigh frum Hurryupkane (UB ~ What the kitties refer to as
a hurricane) Gustav (wuzzint Gustav da furstist naym uf dat Mahler guy??
'Cuz iffin sew, we yoosed tu haf a kitty in da RPCC by da naym uf Mahler
hoo wuz naymed affur dat hooman guy). Stay safe kitties and humans, and
PLEASE... for the love of Bast... heed the evacuation orders for your
city, county or state. Gustav doesn't seem to be the type of hurricane
that would be deceptive.

--- Unca Cory
Old August 31st 08, 11:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Cory wrote:

I iz purrin' fur da hoomanz an' dere petz hoo iz haffin' tu leef dere
homez tu git aweigh frum Hurryupkane (UB ~ What the kitties refer to as
a hurricane) Gustav (wuzzint Gustav da furstist naym uf dat Mahler guy??
'Cuz iffin sew, we yoosed tu haf a kitty in da RPCC by da naym uf Mahler
hoo wuz naymed affur dat hooman guy). Stay safe kitties and humans, and
PLEASE... for the love of Bast... heed the evacuation orders for your
city, county or state. Gustav doesn't seem to be the type of hurricane
that would be deceptive.

--- Unca Cory

Yes. Gustav iz a cat-agory three hurry cane now an it dropped a lot uv
rain on Cuba. I fink it may be a liddle deceptive. Gustav is already much
further south than where it was expected to go. It's moovin pretty slow,
tho, but spinnin faster. So it sits fur a long time on topa where it is at
an drops more rain,... an if offer da oshun it stayes there an gains
strength frum da heat inna watter, so it kould get effen stonger as da daze
go by.
I is purrin dat kitties and furrends efferywhere are goin ta be safe frum
Gustav an all da storms dis seezon.

Cinnamon

--
Peace,
Fred
Old August 31st 08, 04:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Samwise here. We is purring for all kitties and humans to stay safe.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
g...

Old August 31st 08, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

At leest dis time dere iz not so mennee hoominz tellin uther hoominz to
leeve dere d*gz and kitteez behind! Hissspit on da wunz hoo did dat da
lastest time!

Rebecca

Old August 31st 08, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

IF I was in a huurahcayne I would want to be efacuauted!
Boris
i will eet any human who abbandonz kitties!
beauty

Old August 31st 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Yes. Hoomans shud neffer abandonned there kitties!!! Whateffer happenz we
will face it togeffer.

Old August 31st 08, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

I sew ugree wif Unkl Fred. No cats or d*gs shud bee left behind. Dat iz
wrong.
Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrs sent to dem tew be sayfe.
Hisspit tew doze frum mee to doze hoomins hoo did datda wast tyme.
We kitties n d*gs r tew importunt tew r hoomins tew bee weft behind.
Wuv
Mosey

"Fred"

wrote:

At leest dis time dere iz not so mennee hoominz tellin uther hoominz to
leeve dere d*gz and kitteez behind! Hissspit on da wunz hoo did dat da
lastest time!

Rebecca

"Fred" wrote in message
.. .

Old September 1st 08, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 30, 10:03 pm, Cory wrote:
I iz purrin' fur da hoomanz an' dere petz hoo iz haffin' tu leef dere
homez tu git aweigh frum Hurryupkane (UB ~ What the kitties refer to as
a hurricane) Gustav (wuzzint Gustav da furstist naym uf dat Mahler guy??
'Cuz iffin sew, we yoosed tu haf a kitty in da RPCC by da naym uf Mahler
hoo wuz naymed affur dat hooman guy). Stay safe kitties and humans, and
PLEASE... for the love of Bast... heed the evacuation orders for your
city, county or state. Gustav doesn't seem to be the type of hurricane
that would be deceptive.

--- Unca Cory

Purrs four effurywun too bee safe an tak care ub wun annuver. Hoomins
an kittees an even d*ggies all needz wun annuffer.

--
Maggy May four r hous
“If you don’t see the mouse at the table in the first few minutes,
Old September 1st 08, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Aug 30, 7:03*pm, Cory wrote:
I iz purrin' fur da hoomanz an' dere petz hoo iz haffin' tu leef dere
homez tu git aweigh frum Hurryupkane (UB ~ What the kitties refer to as
a hurricane) Gustav (wuzzint Gustav da furstist naym uf dat Mahler guy?? *
'Cuz iffin sew, we yoosed tu haf a kitty in da RPCC by da naym uf Mahler
hoo wuz naymed affur dat hooman guy). *Stay safe kitties and humans, and
PLEASE... for the love of Bast... heed the evacuation orders for your
city, county or state. *Gustav doesn't seem to be the type of hurricane
that would be deceptive.

--- Unca Cory

Lukz like evakuashun planz are being impleemented. We ar purrrrring
fur effurywun -- furred, finned, ana nakid -- tu be safe ana sownd.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith
in Airyzonah

Purrz fur Senatur Kennedy, purrleez anna fangu... Cory[_2_] Cat community 9 May 23rd 08 09:12 PM
Oh Myz, Dez hoomanz Granby Cat community 10 September 11th 07 03:50 PM
Purrz fur a horsey, purrleez anna fangu?? Cory Cat community 14 February 5th 07 08:35 PM
da hoomanz is Stormmee Cat community 1 October 16th 06 09:32 AM
Anna firefeet Debra Berry Cat anecdotes 6 January 21st 04 12:20 AM