I drove my cat up a wall

Old March 9th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default I drove my cat up a wall

this is Jupiter chasing a scope laser

http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.WMV
i think.

Old March 9th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

D. wrote:
In article .com,
"Whiplash" wrote:

this is Jupiter chasing a scope laser

http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.WMV
i think.

Sigh. Couldn't get it to work.

ooops, not sure what happened, this link should work
http://www.mydeo.com/videorequest.asp?XID=768&CID=18897

Old March 9th 06, 05:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

D. wrote:

"Sorry, this file is a secure streaming Windows Media file. Currently
Windows Media Player for Macintosh does not support https."

TEASE!

lol, dang

thanks D., i'll work on that, actually for mac users, lol,
save target, but change file name during saveas dialog...
add... .wmv to the end...
force original download into player
don't rely on os to know how to handle the file, or rename and add .wmv
then stand on your head and stack bb's

Old March 9th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default I drove my cat up a wall -thisone works

D. wrote:

TEASE!

ok ok this one works for real
it's proof that I need to trim her nails

http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.mpg

I can't stop her, she's just bustin at the seams for something to do
i forgot I had a laser pointer for a scope, and she loves it..
i even made her run up my jeans and I caught her on my chest...
as we speak..she's hanging on the wall...

the funny thing is..when I walk up behind her..she lets go
i've handled her right much, i guess it's for a cat to trust a body
when it's all they've ever known

Old March 9th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

D. wrote:
In article . com,
"Whiplash" wrote:

ok ok this one works for real
it's proof that I need to trim her nails

http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.mpg

Good thing that wasn't bare skin!

fo real! i'd hate to be attacked by a cat
especially a very angry one. one who does not concern themselves with
living or dying, they are just trying to get to them eyeballs..

i see ol tom cats meatloafing around the neighborhood with notches
taken out of their ears from fighting.

Old March 9th 06, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

D. wrote:
In article .com,
"Whiplash" wrote:

http://barryparrish.com/Jupiter.mpg

Good thing that wasn't bare skin!

fo real! i'd hate to be attacked by a cat
especially a very angry one. one who does not concern themselves with
living or dying, they are just trying to get to them eyeballs..

Meet Hodge. :O

you just let us know if you need an intervention...it's nothing to be
ashamed of