I iz da vizitor

Old September 6th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default I iz da vizitor

soft sayed itsa small resku plaze anna ifin i iz furndli sinze i tezted
negatif fur the 2 big naztieez i mite not efin hafta go inna kage but be
inna rum wif ofur kitteez wif demselvez being mine own age, TVK
Harri Roadcat wrote in message
In article ,
"Stormmee" wrote:

datz ok i unnerstandz you likez deze peoplez, dey taleked abowt TED but

didunt know it would be sucha drag... anna ted heper heped demselvez

fine
me a new temporari home... onna one hand i wuuld purfur to stay here,

onna
ofur paw... diz new plaze haz more rum anna the pozzibliti of a

onetruehome
wif mine own permanint hoomanz, TVK

Dat duz indeed sound promising.

Harri

Old September 6th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 14:11:46 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

soft sayed itsa small resku plaze anna ifin i iz furndli sinze i tezted
negatif fur the 2 big naztieez i mite not efin hafta go inna kage but be
inna rum wif ofur kitteez wif demselvez being mine own age, TVK

Dat sounds like it could be funfun.

Harri
Old September 6th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz aniuz ta get der butted der iz bigbig stormz arownd uses rite now...
der wuz toranto warninz earlier so soft duzint wanna trafel today... da
onliezt bad thinz iz hersef take eliphint away... sumfin bowt gifin hizsef a
bath before hersef pakz uses up, TVK
news

Old September 6th 07, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:11:01 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

i iz aniuz ta get der butted der iz bigbig stormz arownd uses rite now...
der wuz toranto warninz earlier so soft duzint wanna trafel today... da
onliezt bad thinz iz hersef take eliphint away... sumfin bowt gifin hizsef a
bath before hersef pakz uses up, TVK

Gotzta be careful wif storms, specially tornados. Dey's scary. It's bad
enuf when waddermonsters fall outta the sky, but when tornados strat to
frow fings around too, dat's really bad.

You needs to keep safe, Viz. Tomorrow will do jus fine.

Harri

Old September 7th 07, 06:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Sep 6, 2:11 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
i iz aniuz ta get der butted der iz bigbig stormz arownd uses rite now...
der wuz toranto warninz earlier so soft duzint wanna trafel today... da
onliezt bad thinz iz hersef take eliphint away... sumfin bowt gifin hizsef a
bath before hersef pakz uses up, TVK

Whut ellyfant?? Yoo haf uh ellyfant??? WARE?! Kin I seez da
ellyfant?!

--- Onyx, foozled...

Old September 7th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

yeah, Iz wonderin about dat myownselfz. I don effen knowz what an eliphint
iz. O.T. lookin in da diktionarie to try and findz onz.
ps.com...

Old September 7th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft gifed hizsef bak to minesef diz affurnun, himsef iz blue anna almozt az
big az minesef, himselfz tag iz now gone, butted stormmee telled me diz
happinedto monkey when soft gifed hizsef a baf da furzt time, TVK
ps.com...

Old September 7th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Cory, I am keeping track of who is on the venture and I haven't seen your
Onyx there yet.
"Granby" wrote in message
yeah, Iz wonderin about dat myownselfz. I don effen knowz what an
eliphint iz. O.T. lookin in da diktionarie to try and findz onz.
ps.com...

Old September 7th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

soft sayz its a substitute littermate ta keep minesef warm anna notted
lonely, anna stormmee haz monkey fur da same rezun, TVK
Granby wrote in message
yeah, Iz wonderin about dat myownselfz. I don effen knowz what an

eliphint
iz. O.T. lookin in da diktionarie to try and findz onz.
ps.com...