Interesting Henry update: possible adoption

Old March 11th 05, 08:48 AM
Mary

"Brian Link" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:38:31 -0500, "Mary"
wrote:

"kitkat" wrote in message
news
Mary wrote:
"Brian Link" wrote in message

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:46:51 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Actually, Megan said that getting the three of them together was not
impossible. However, it would have required a level of discipline and
supervision we just can't provide.

I work about 11 hours a day.

Well at least you are honest.

I think that is what makes Brian a good pet owner. Yes, he will be sad
at losing Henry, but he could not have done the job to the extent it
needed to be done. There is *no* question that he has spent the entire
time he has had Henry trying to create a happy cat home for him.

And, like he posted, the goodbye was different from all others since
this time, the cat had not died. Henry has a new home where he can roam
and stretch and be the king of the castle. Yay!

I hope for the best. In any case, I have no doubt we have heard the last
of Henry.

I truly hope you're sincere in your hope. Your obvious antipathy to
Megan leads me to believe you may be less interested in Henry's
welfare than some sort of rebuff of Megan.

Eh.

Frankly, as usenet Kooks go, you're pretty tame. At least you have a
vendetta against a single person instead of the entire planet and the
laws of nature.

Still waiting to hear some useful info from you.

Remember - if you provide useful tips you win. If you contradict Megan
and you're proven right, you win. So far, you lose. Sorry.

Keep trying. I always root for the underdog.

BLink

You and Megan have at least one thing in common: inflated senses
of self worth. You also overrate your importance to others. But whatever
floats your boat, little guy. I am thinking about Henry.

Old March 11th 05, 08:49 AM
Mary

"Brian Link" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:37:14 -0500, "Mary"
wrote:

"kitkat" wrote in message
m...
Brian Link wrote:
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 04:40:53 GMT, kitkat
wrote:

-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Actually, Megan said that getting the three of them together was

not
impossible. However, it would have required a level of discipline

and
supervision we just can't provide.

I work about 11 hours a day.

Well at least you are honest.

I think that is what makes Brian a good pet owner. Yes, he will be

sad
at losing Henry, but he could not have done the job to the extent it
needed to be done. There is *no* question that he has spent the

entire
time he has had Henry trying to create a happy cat home for him.

And, like he posted, the goodbye was different from all others since
this time, the cat had not died. Henry has a new home where he can

roam
and stretch and be the king of the castle. Yay!

I reallllly would like to see a picture of Sir Henry!

Pam

Here's the net-ad I created when I was trying to find a home for him.
Has all of our cats' pics linked.

http://www.discant.com/Cat/freecat.htm

BLink

Now I remember seeing him. What a fluffball!

He's a beautiful boy.

Thank you! A reasonable response! There's hope for you at last!

BLink

You're beginning to sound hysterical.

Old March 11th 05, 08:51 AM
Mary

"Brian Link" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 01:27:49 -0500, "Mary"
wrote:

"Brian Link" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 23:02:10 -0600, Brian Link wrote:

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:34:01 -0500, "Mary"
wrote:

wrote in message
Meghan wrote:
Why does everything have to be a
personal fight? It seems like there are
several people who think every post by
their bitter enemy is an attack on them,
even when the topic has nothing to do
with them.
And if somebody else, like me, responds
to either side, we are immediately lumped
in with that attack.

You should be addressing this to Mary.
As to the rst of your post, Brian has made it clear why he made the
choices he has.
It would be helpful if you actually read and comprehended the

details
of
what has been going on.

She has. As usual you are full of ****. Determined
to be "the expert" to the point that even when your
advice harms the cat people are not supposed to
speak up. Bull****.

Civil debate with facts. Look into it.

BLink

This is fun! I've un-killfiled you, cause you're so obviously
bat****-crazy I look forward to taunting you in the future.

BLink

Whatever floats your boat, Brian.

YOU float my boat! You've become my A-Number-One kook to pursue! (and
believe me, there are plenty of kooks to go around)

While other kooks maintain some legitimacy by occasionally being
correct, you have an unadulterated proclivity for providing absolutely
zero useful information. This is great! You are the Kooks' Kook! No
useful information, no supporters, obvious personal vendetta.. it's
like a Usenet birthday present!

I expect great entertainment from you in the future. Hope you don't
kill yourself first.

BLink

What a strange overreaction to my straightforward concern
about Henry being given up yet again. I hope you get something
out of it.

Old March 11th 05, 09:02 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Thu, 10 Mar 2005 21:46:51 -0600, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

I have been following Henry's story from the beginning (since last summer),
and Henry has been sequestered for most of the time.

I understood that Henry was in the basement for half the day, and then
the other cats were put away for awhile to let him up.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography
Old March 11th 05, 05:05 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-03-11, kitkat penned:

-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

Actually, Megan said that getting the three of them together was not
impossible. However, it would have required a level of discipline and
supervision we just can't provide.

I work about 11 hours a day.

Well at least you are honest.

I think that is what makes Brian a good pet owner. Yes, he will be sad at
losing Henry, but he could not have done the job to the extent it needed to
be done. There is *no* question that he has spent the entire time he has had
Henry trying to create a happy cat home for him.

I agree. It's irrelevant that an expert cat owner with oodles of time and
patience might have been able to make this situation work, given a year or so
of 24/7 dedication. Brian honestly evaluated his situation and recognized
that he didn't have the ability to make this work.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully