Ragdoll - pees only once per day!?

Old July 13th 05, 11:44 PM
John Currier

Default Ragdoll - pees only once per day!?

Our newly acquired 3 yr old ragdoll pees only once per day. Note that I
clean his litter box every day! Normal; or should I be concerned?

Old July 13th 05, 11:46 PM
whitershadeofpale

"John Currier" wrote in message
ink.net...
Our newly acquired 3 yr old ragdoll pees only once per day. Note that I
clean his litter box every day! Normal; or should I be concerned?

I think ragdoll is just peeing in the same spot.

I rarely see my cat go to the bathroom

Yet the evidence is undeniable

Old July 14th 05, 01:02 AM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:44:59 +0000, John Currier wrote:

Our newly acquired 3 yr old ragdoll pees only once per day. Note that I
clean his litter box every day! Normal; or should I be concerned?

how often and how much water does he drink? What goes in must come out.
Old July 14th 05, 01:08 AM
Meghan Noecker

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 22:44:59 GMT, "John Currier"
wrote:

Our newly acquired 3 yr old ragdoll pees only once per day. Note that I
clean his litter box every day! Normal; or should I be concerned?

Some cats are normal with only once a day.

Some also pee in the same spot. I have 3 cats, and they all prefer the
same corner for peeing.

--
Meghan & the Zoo Crew
Equine and Pet Photography

Old July 14th 05, 07:19 AM
jmc

Suddenly, without warning, John Currier exclaimed (13-Jul-05 11:44 PM):
Our newly acquired 3 yr old ragdoll pees only once per day. Note that I
clean his litter box every day! Normal; or should I be concerned?

This is normal for my cat too.

But... my cat has cystitis, and may have had it for years, low level -
vet says her bladder is thickened.

So I'd not worry, but not be complacent either, and would watch him
occassionally, make sure he pees easily, with no sign of discomfort.

If you're worried, talk to your vet during your next scheduled appointment.

jmc

ragdoll star625 Cat rescue 6 June 22nd 04 12:08 AM
Female kitty pees everywhere Ablang Cats - misc 2 March 21st 04 02:17 AM
Anybody have a Ragdoll kitty? Mary Cat health & behaviour 164 December 9th 03 05:28 PM
ragdoll cats???? kittykat Cat rescue 6 October 2nd 03 11:06 PM
Ragdoll eating only a little bit Marcel Cat health & behaviour 6 June 28th 03 11:04 PM