Maggy May haz a Kweschun

Old April 2nd 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Maggy May haz a Kweschun

Uncl Bill anna Ant Micki wuz wachin TV lass munf. It wuz da aminal
plamet. Der wuz a man hoo wanned peepl to gve munny to hep baby
hefalumps. An dey showd da kyootest baby effadents. Dey wuz adorable.
Ann Uncl Bill sed hee sent off sum munny for a baby effadent. Which
wuz very nise.

Now dis iz da kweschun:

Wen ken I spec dem to deliver da baby effadent four mee to raise?

spectantly,

--
Maggy May
Old April 2nd 08, 09:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Aww sweetie, it ain't gonna happin. Dey iz bigger den da parrots. Wayz
biger like, dey wud take up all da bed and eat a monf suppliz of fudz at won
timez. U realli don't wantz one, der feets iz az big az da table in da
kitchenz. Piglet shuddering at the thought.

Old April 2nd 08, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 2, 4:06*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Aww sweetie, it ain't gonna happin. *Dey iz bigger den da parrots. *Wayz
biger like, dey wud take up all da bed and eat a monf suppliz of fudz at won
timez. *U realli don't wantz one, der feets iz az big az da table in da
kitchenz. *Piglet shuddering at the thought.

Butted I can't get no BITTEEZ ann I kant get no PUPPEES an I wuv
Meowmie Micki an Uncl Bill butted dey ain gonna haff no BABEEZ an
Sunrise ain gonna haff no bitteez and neevur iss my dottir Missy. Wen
amm I gonna get sumwun widdle an kyoot to wuv?

I am gonna go snuggle wiff Missy. She wuvs her meowmie. An so duz
Bear, effun iff he iss reeel reeal big.

Maggy May, da retireded mommy cat

Human note: Maggy May has always been affectionate but now she seems
really desparate for cuddling. I think she misses someone. But she's
in good health for a kitty her age and she is certainly capable of
voicing her opinions.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 2nd 08, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Well, and I don't say this easily, it is spring and the kittens seem to come
up with the tulips, any chance one somewhere near you might need a momcat?

Old April 3rd 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 2, 3:30 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Well, and I don't say this easily, it is spring and the kittens seem to come
up with the tulips, any chance one somewhere near you might need a momcat?

We might foster a young cat this spring. It wouldn't have to be a
bittee. Anyone who needed mothering would be fine by Maggy May. We
aren't _supposed_ to have this many pets in our condo but we own it,
so it isn't like dealing with a landlord. There would have to be a
problem and a complaint.

I still remember with awe how she pretty much forced herself on a
hostile WooToo and how that led to WooToo becoming part of the
catmunity, although still prefering this one room. But now the other
cats can come in this room and be greeted with friendship. Maggy May
just wouldn't be denied.

Right now, she seems pretty happy napping with Missy on the hall
carpet.Mother and daughter look so much alike, although Maggy May is
quite a bit wider.

--
Will in New Haven
Cuddleseep is speshul

Old April 3rd 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Ifin you wants i kan kometa lif wif yoursef, i likez ofur kitteez, i iz
kinda shy anna i purfurz men hoominz, i duzint eat muc kuz i iz veri little,
duz you want me ta make furry getsa map to yourown howze... I kan bribe
hizsef by sayin himz kan go to yourown catsino? Barbie, hopeful

Old April 4th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 3, 1:45*pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
Ifin you wants i kan kometa lif wif yoursef, i likez ofur kitteez, i iz
kinda shy anna i purfurz men hoominz, i duzint eat muc kuz i iz veri little,
duz you want me ta make furry getsa map to yourown howze... I kan bribe
hizsef by sayin himz kan go to yourown catsino? *Barbie, hopeful

Ahh, dat wud be berry nize. An Iyam shor Uncl Bill would wike dat. Yoo
cud play wiff r toys an r d*g ann wach da parrots bite peepl. Butted
we gotta tak too meowmie Micki.

--
Maggy May

Old April 4th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you kan azk hersef, anna ifin you wantsa long haired kittee i kan let Mattie
kome alzo, himz iza lap kittee, whut will stay inna hoominz lap allatime
ifin himz iz lowed, Barbie