Age & Clumping Litter

Old June 21st 04, 01:28 AM
Ruby Tuesday

Default Age & Clumping Litter

I was told after I got my Siamese kitten that he was too young for clumping
litter, so here I am, with his birthday in six days, soon making him a year
old. Does this mean he'll be okay for clumping litter at around this time?

Thanks in advance,

- Ruby Tuesday

Old June 21st 04, 02:14 AM
Ruby Tuesday

"MadHatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 20:28:48 -0400, "Ruby Tuesday"
wrote:

I was told after I got my Siamese kitten that he was too young for

clumping
litter, so here I am, with his birthday in six days, soon making him a

year
old. Does this mean he'll be okay for clumping litter at around this

time?

Thanks in advance,

- Ruby Tuesday

what to you mean "too young"? i got Shaina when she was 6 weeks old
and she is just fine using clumping litter.

-L

My kitten at the time would go into the clumping litter, and then it would
get all stuck in between the pads of his paws. He would try to licking it
off, and then there was a concern of it getting into his innards and doing
damage. So I took him off it. And that's the story.

- Ruby Tuesday

Old June 21st 04, 03:45 PM
NevaYouMindWhoItAint

Wheat clumping litter is safe for any age kitten. If they try to eat it,
it's perfetly safe. Been using it for years for all my cats.