horrible trauma

Old May 20th 05, 01:54 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
I would have just cried and looked pitiful until she remembered, Miss
Violette, who can see the nip container at her house but not get it

That doesn't work here. Mom ignores us!

Nathan

Old May 20th 05, 10:49 AM
Miss Violette

catz iz alla time hafin ta wait to long fur nip TV, nip junkie
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...
we are very sorry and will purr for your foot, we hope you meowed
until she
gave you goodies, Miss Violette

My foot's ok, but mom didn't give me any goodies. She promised to

give
me some nip and didn't!

Nathan

Byte hur!
butid dunt tell hur hu towld yu tu
P.

She finally gave us some nip. It took her too long to do it though.

I didn't bite her but I nagged her!

Nathan

Old May 21st 05, 01:53 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
catz iz alla time hafin ta wait to long fur nip TV, nip junkie

I agree. Mom will only give it to us once a week and we want it more
often!

Nathan

Old May 21st 05, 01:53 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
my hoomanz are weak, Miss Violette

You're lucky!

Nathan

Old May 21st 05, 11:35 AM
Miss Violette

We duzint get it dat much, her sayz itsa spekal okkasin thing, her sayed we
wuuld turn inta nippy a hollikz if her gived it to uses oncea week, we hasta
wait fur a purr day, or a tramatic vent fur it, sometimez we getz it when
her sayz itsa holida, TV, lookin atta calendar and notin da memorial day and
hopin

Old May 21st 05, 11:36 AM
Miss Violette

for the most part, Miss Violette, thinking about the years of training she
has put in on these two hoomanz

Old May 22nd 05, 04:36 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
for the most part, Miss Violette, thinking about the years of

training she
has put in on these two hoomanz

We've been trying to train mom, but she's untrainable!

Nathan

Old May 22nd 05, 12:28 PM
Miss Violette

it took a long time and there are still some things they do not understand,
like why TV tried to hide the card from the TED in the letterbox, like we
can't read, Miss Violette, not liking seeing that card

Old May 23rd 05, 02:07 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
it took a long time and there are still some things they do not

understand,
like why TV tried to hide the card from the TED in the letterbox,

like we
can't read, Miss Violette, not liking seeing that card

We can always tell that card because of the smell!!!! It smells like
TED's office!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan