Rosie has a forever home

Old July 4th 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shirley

Default Rosie has a forever home

Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule
is going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her
new home Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus -
with me she was never still for more than a few seconds, just long
enough to be stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a
passing foot/ankle.
--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old July 5th 06, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Shirley" wrote:
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule
is going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her
new home Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus -
with me she was never still for more than a few seconds, just long
enough to be stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a
passing foot/ankle.

That's funny. She sounded exhausting when you described her. Maybe
she's feeling a little clingy from being adopted, or that might be her
adult personality starting to peek through!

At 7 years old, a child has just starting grade school, is starting to
do a little homework, starting to take on a few responsibilities.
Maybe the ideal age to be introduced to a companion who will be with
her even into adulthood.

Old July 5th 06, 08:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jeanette

"Shirley" wrote in message
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule
is going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her
new home Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus -
with me she was never still for more than a few seconds, just long
enough to be stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a
passing foot/ankle.
--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Hey, that's good news. Another one sorted eh?

Jeanette

Old July 5th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Shirley wrote:
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule
is going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her
new home Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus -
with me she was never still for more than a few seconds, just long
enough to be stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a
passing foot/ankle.

It sounds like Rosie has found a wonderful home. g
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old July 5th 06, 02:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shirley

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"Shirley" wrote:
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up
phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training
schedule
is going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her
new home Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap
fungus -
with me she was never still for more than a few seconds, just long
enough to be stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a
passing foot/ankle.

That's funny. She sounded exhausting when you described her. Maybe
she's feeling a little clingy from being adopted, or that might be
her
adult personality starting to peek through!

She was exhausting, imagine a kitten as the ball in a pinball machine
and that was Rosie. :-)
As she (Rosie) was found wandering the streets as a 6-8 week old
kitten you have to wonder what her earlier life was like, maybe she
didn't have toys and mousies to play with or people to cuddle/stroke
her.

At 7 years old, a child has just starting grade school, is starting
do a little homework, starting to take on a few responsibilities.
Maybe the ideal age to be introduced to a companion who will be with
her even into adulthood.

My thoughts too.

Old July 5th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Shirley" wrote in message
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule is
going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her new home
Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus - with me she
was never still for more than a few seconds, just long enough to be
stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a passing foot/ankle.

Another successful fostering. Well done, Shirley.

Tweed

Old July 6th 06, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-07-04, Shirley penned:
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up
phone call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed
with the family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin
training schedule is going to plan). Some time between leaving me
and arriving at her new home Rosie went through a transformation and
is now a lap fungus - with me she was never still for more than a
few seconds, just long enough to be stroked once or for her to do a
'hit and run' on a passing foot/ankle.

Yay!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old July 6th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Shirley wrote:
Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule
is going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her
new home Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus -
with me she was never still for more than a few seconds, just long
enough to be stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a
passing foot/ankle.

Purrs that Rosie's foreverhome continues to work well for all concerned.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old July 8th 06, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Shirley wrote:

Rosie went off to her forever home on Friday. I made a follow up phone
call this evening and was told Rosie was fast asleep in bed with the
family's 7 year old daughter (seems like the hoomin training schedule
is going to plan). Some time between leaving me and arriving at her
new home Rosie went through a transformation and is now a lap fungus -
with me she was never still for more than a few seconds, just long
enough to be stroked once or for her to do a 'hit and run' on a
passing foot/ankle.

Sounds like a purr-fect onetruehome!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek