An update from mineown fambly

Old July 26th 09, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default An update from mineown fambly

I'z sorry dat wez hafen't been posting much lately, an I figgered I
ought to tell efurrykitty why we hafen't been.

Kitties who read da offur newsgroup know dat mine grandmeowmie is
realreal sick. Mine Paw an Meowmie putted all us kitties at da TED place
(Paw calls it da Kitty Hotel, but it's really da TED place), den dey
flied out to Catifornia.

Meowmie an Paw an Unka Pat and bare-brofur Sean getted to talk to
grandmeowmie on Fursday and part of Friday, den grandmeowmie went into a
coma. Dey all figgers dat her will go to da Rainbow Bridge tomorrow or
Monday. Den here will haf lots and lots of doggies to greet her an play
wif her.

Meowmie will fly back to Iowa on Monday. Paw has decided dat him can't
fly no more, so him is gonna drive back home from Catifurnia. As kitties
ought to be able to get back home on Tuesday, den we will spend lots of
time purring an snuggling wif Meowmie, an wif Paw when him gets home.

I'z really been missing you, sweet OT.

Harri
Old July 26th 09, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 22:06:23 -0500, Harri
Roadcat's nimble, little paws typed:

Kitties who read da offur newsgroup know dat mine grandmeowmie is
realreal sick. Mine Paw an Meowmie putted all us kitties at da TED place
(Paw calls it da Kitty Hotel, but it's really da TED place), den dey
flied out to Catifornia.

I iz sorry to reed ob dis, an sends mine purrs to
Unka Dan an Aunt Nancy.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/25/2009 11:29:20 PM
Old July 26th 09, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:

[...]

Safe travelling and purrrs all around, and fur your grandmeowmie to have a
save and easy trip tuu if that's what is going tu happen. I purrrrr fur the
bestest fur effurrybody.

Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old July 26th 09, 10:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz so so sad butted diz iz what da hoomanz kallz da zirkle of lifez.
Your Grandmeowmie haz hadda gud life, her haz raised sum nize barekittens.
Her kan restz and feelz bedder at da Bridge anna wait for dem herself
luvvez.

When u all getz bak home, jus luff eachez ofther and yez u kan know dat
dere willz be all kinds of kitties anna doggies to greet herself.

Harri, I mizzes u too.

Dan and Nancy purrs and prayers for you. Dan, I am with you on the flying,
I just can't.

Old July 26th 09, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Purrs fur yur grandmeowmie.
I gwad Harri an awl da kitteez ar ok. Iam wooking furwaurd to Toozday
wen yoo can weport bout yer abenshurz.

MeOwy

Old July 26th 09, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

8 cats form a purr circle and begin to purr for the nice hoomins Dan and
Nancy, dey alzo purr fur hizown brofurz anna hiz mom beclawz she muzt be
wunnerfulta make sucha gud hoomin az Dan...

we unnerstandz bowt da flyin, da lazt time soft anna furry flied der wuz NO
peanutz, NO stewdardess anna NO hoomin litter box, soft sayed NO more unlezz
itz sucha mergenci dat she hadda get sumwher inna time limit but comin home
hersef wanted a train tiket,

Tiger fur hiz howze

Old July 27th 09, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Anufur update

Just to let efurrykitty know, mineown Grandmeowmie just went to da
Rainbow Bridge. Mine Paw an Meowmie is in Catifurnia wif mine Unka Pat,
and dey were wif Grandmeowmie when her lefted. Dey is all doing okay,
though dey do miss herownself. But dey know dat her is no longer in pain.

Harri

Old July 27th 09, 12:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Three cats from Grambys house join the purr circle and purr for the nice
lady that went to the Rainbow Bridge. They also pray for peace and comfort
for those left behind.

Old July 27th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Just to let efurrykitty know, mineown Grandmeowmie just went to da
Rainbow Bridge. Mine Paw an Meowmie is in Catifurnia wif mine Unka Pat,
and dey were wif Grandmeowmie when her lefted. Dey is all doing okay,
though dey do miss herownself. But dey know dat her is no longer in pain.

Harri

Sincere condolences to those who mourn. TuTu