Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

Old October 19th 18, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Booteek avaylabul fur awl yurown Jellicle Ball (an uther) needz

ann wrote:

On 10/17/2018 9:14 PM, cshenk wrote:
ann wrote:

On 10/17/2018 8:45 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Francesca prowls the aisles, looking for a silver and black tail
bow. Sammy finds an orange bow tie for himself.

Starr da Dog wanders the boutique, admiring everything and
waiting for her buddy Ranger to pick something out for her. If
it was up to her she'd wear one of everything.

Lucy Lu walks around the boutique looking at all the pretty
dresses. She selects a few to try on and likes the one with
brightly colored flowers and a pale green background.

Iowna accidently bumps into Lucy-Lu

"Oh sorry Lucy-Lu! I'z still deciding gowns. What color did you
pick? I wuz thinkin' a lite chiffon white where my spots of color
come through? Do you see one like dat? I kin ask but you kin see
and dey is all busy wif so many of us!"

Hi Iowna. I didn't see a white chiffon gown when when I was looking
but I didn't look at all the racks. I'll help you look around to find
one. After a few minutes they fine a few chiffon gowns for Iowna to
try on.

Ohh! These feel very pretty! I see Sundance headed over too! THangU
Sundance! Lucy-Lu finds a perfect one. It makes her feel like a puppy
but not silly, nor like an old doggie as it is flouncy and soft. She
is assured her natural tan, black, grey and white coloring comes though
nicely.

IOwna
Old October 19th 18, 12:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Absopurrlootly. Yoo will luk bootiful at da Ball. Let me juss ring
yoo up... Heer iz yurown reseet. Yoo kan return enneefing at ennee
time if dere iz a purroblem. Fangu an kum agin.

Sundance

Lucy-Lu and Iowna move on to clear the way for other shoppers, Iowna
having used her ducky-card with a really GOOD exchange rate!
Old October 19th 18, 12:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Dan Mahoney wrote:

Cash rushes over to the counter and asks for 3 old style dance
cards. Filling in his name in a few spots (not too rudely, most
left open), he gifts one to Starr and one to Francesca with a
bashful grin. He tucks his head to the side to see if Ranger or
either lady minds an old time charm item?

Fangu, Cash! I would luf to dance wif you, any time you would like!

[Starr da Dogg wags her gratitude and tucks her dance card into her
collar. She also would be delighted to dance with Cash.]

Cash grins happily (hope lives eternal) and knows he'll be the envy of
the dance with both lovely ladies at various times.

Some of the local kittahs see the dance cards and recall stories of
charming history and snag one. A few plan to use them more like
year-books but that is a fine way to remember a ball!
Old October 19th 18, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Lubly choices, Starr. Dat moomoo will soot yoo furryvwell. I'll juss
ring yoo up... Heer uz yurown reseet. Wud yoo prefur a tradishinul
shoppin bag, a doggy bakpak-style bag, or wud yoo like yurown
purchhasez delibbered?

Sundance

Iowna yips and suggests the doggie bakpak and shows her's off. Her's is
a happy red with tan, white, black, and grey piping that matches her
own lovely colors.

Sundance, do you have one fur her like mai one?

Starr, see the bottle onna da side? (Iowna flips it out, pops the top
with her teeth and takes a nice drink of cool water, then pops the top
back and puts it in the side holder.). I uses it also on long walks or
if playing outside on a warm day.
Old October 19th 18, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

No, cuz da wunz we haz wuz only ment fur shoppin, but we kan order sum if needed. We shud be abul to gut dem in by tomorrow mornin.

Sundance
Old October 19th 18, 04:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Thursday, October 18, 2018 at 5:41:31 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
No, cuz da wunz we haz wuz only ment fur shoppin, but we kan order sum if needed. We shud be abul to gut dem in by tomorrow mornin.

Sundance

O, mine goodnezz! I habint shopt furr mineownselpf!
Ofkorze, since I'm ma tuxedo cat, awlla I gneed izza bow tie.
Red, I tink, wud woik well, anna red tailbow...we hav those, dun't we Sunnydance?
Old October 19th 18, 01:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Iowna yips and suggests the doggie bakpak and shows her's off. Her's is
a happy red with tan, white, black, and grey piping that matches her
own lovely colors.

Sundance, do you have one fur her like mai one?

Starr, see the bottle onna da side? (Iowna flips it out, pops the top
with her teeth and takes a nice drink of cool water, then pops the top
back and puts it in the side holder.). I uses it also on long walks or
if playing outside on a warm day.

Dat looks even betterer dan da bakpak mine hoomins wea when we go walking. I like dat!

Starr
Old October 20th 18, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

No, cuz da wunz we haz wuz only ment fur shoppin, but we kan order
sum if needed. We shud be abul to gut dem in by tomorrow mornin.

Sundance

Ok! says Iowna!

I'd like to order an extra den furr a Christmas gift Iffin that works?
I'z got a friend doggie across the street at home. She's really tall
but her body core is about like Cash so iffin it fits him, and has a
little adjustment, it will work nicely!

Iowna yips for Cash and explains then he stands there quietly so any
measurements can be made. Deciding on colors for the gift, they come
up with a deep brown with a light purple piping that will complement
her well. 'wez not need it tomorrow, wez wiling to pickup later since
its furr Christmas'.

Iowna and Cash