Arthur is gone

Old October 31st 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

Default Arthur is gone

My number one boy Arthur passed away last night after 17 wonderful years
with us. We will miss him terribly. Can't write any more now, but there
are a couple of photos of him here
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart...es/arthur.html
Old October 31st 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
My number one boy Arthur passed away last night after 17 wonderful years
with us. We will miss him terribly. Can't write any more now, but there
are a couple of photos of him here
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart...es/arthur.html

I looked at his pics, what a handsome boy. I'm so sorry he's gone.

What's happening just lately? I feel like there won't be any rpca kitties
left here soon. Dreadful.

Tweed

Old October 31st 07, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Helen, we will light a candle for Arthur's safe journey
to the RB. Condolences to you and yours.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 31st 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
My number one boy Arthur passed away last night after 17 wonderful years
with us. We will miss him terribly. Can't write any more now, but there
are a couple of photos of him here
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart...es/arthur.html

A splendid boy. Bast bless him. RB purrs for him and his family.

Old October 31st 07, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

On Oct 31, 4:02 pm, Helen Wheels wrote:
My number one boy Arthur passed away last night after 17 wonderful years
with us. We will miss him terribly. Can't write any more now, but there
are a couple of photos of him herehttp://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart/inmates/arthur.html

Purrs and hugs to you, Helen, and all other hoomins who will miss
Arthur. It's so hard to say farewell to cats who have enriched our
lives.

Melissa

Old November 1st 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Kreisleriana" drtmuiratearthlink.net wrote in message

"Helen Wheels" wrote in message
My number one boy Arthur passed away last night after 17 wonderful years
with us. We will miss him terribly. Can't write any more now, but there
are a couple of photos of him here
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart...es/arthur.html

(((((((Helen))))))))

Joy

Old November 1st 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 01 Nov 2007 08:02:47 +0900, Helen Wheels wrote:

My number one boy Arthur passed away last night after 17 wonderful years
with us. We will miss him terribly. Can't write any more now, but there
are a couple of photos of him here
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart...es/arthur.html

"....Rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Sincere condolences. MLB
Old November 1st 07, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Helen Wheels wrote:
My number one boy Arthur passed away last night after 17 wonderful years
with us. We will miss him terribly. Can't write any more now, but there
are a couple of photos of him here

{{{{{{{{{{{{Helen}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old November 1st 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
sam

Helen Wheels wrote:
My number one boy Arthur passed away last night after 17 wonderful years
with us. We will miss him terribly. Can't write any more now, but there
are a couple of photos of him here
http://members.westnet.com.au/hcbart...es/arthur.html

So sorry to hear of Arthur's passing. Lighting a candle and sending
purrs for your aching heart.

Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe