tribyoot tu Fluff-Buff, House of Golumb

Old October 18th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

Default tribyoot tu Fluff-Buff, House of Golumb

A slender tabby-and-white gurl comes to the podium…

Myne deer cuzzin Fluff-Buff, House ov Golumb, went tu Da Bridj las
April. Fluff-Buff was 18 yeers ole an had been in failing health fur
several mumfs. He had been deaf fur a cupple ov years and blind since
January an when he stopped eeting Anti knew it wuz tyme.

Fluff was a stray who lived in the backyard of the apartment building
next door to Anti. He was a big, long-haired, pale orange kitty and
Anti couldn't decide if his name was Fluffy or Buffy so he became
Fluff-Buff. The people negst door fed him, there were open cans of
cat food in the yard, but no one took him in and he kept climbing over
the fence and coming into Anti's house. Finally she said he might as
well stay - dis wuz about 12 yeers ago. When he arrived he was skinny
and had bald patches in his furs but he cleaned up nice and became
furry handsome.

Fluffer defended his new home. Harry (RB 2002) and Binkey (RB 2005)
already lived there but Fluffs fought any offur kitty who camed in da
yard. He wuz always beein treeted fur wounds. Onct he had an abscess
on his forehead and hadda get his furs shaved inna buzz-cut. He
looked like a little Marine.

Fluffums luved his home an his mommy but he also luved bein owtdoors.
He wood sit on the deck in the sunshine or da fog. We remembers him
sitting on his deck chair watching the fog drift by and sniffing the
fresh air.

When Fluffy was a stray he had food but had to get water from a puddle
or dew on leaves. When he got his onetruehome his greatest pleasure
was in having fresh, clean water to drink. He had two little plastic
glasses and a bowl of water in the upstairs bathroom. He would do a
little dance to say he wanted the water freshened. Sumtymes Anti wood
change his water an if sumone else came by 20 minutes later he's do
the dance again and get more fresh water.

When Fluffles went blind Anti fixed him a special hospice room of his
own where he would be safe and Abigail (the other kitty) wouldn't
bother him. Then Anti got a babygate so he could have the whole
upstairs an not fall down da steps. Sometimes he would get confused
and get stuck in a corner but even at the end he could find his way
from his room to his water glasses in the bathroom.

Mr. Fluff was a wonderful kitty - brave and sweet and gentle. We all
miss him furry much.

Old October 18th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Mr. Fluff was a wonderful kitty - brave and sweet and gentle. We all
miss him furry much.

Fluff-Buff sounds like a wonderful kitty. I wish we could have met.
Thank you for telling us about him.

Amelia
Old October 18th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 18, 12:00 am, Ms. Tess wrote:
A slender tabby-and-white gurl comes to the podium…

Myne deer cuzzin Fluff-Buff, House ov Golumb, went tu Da Bridj las
April. Fluff-Buff was 18 yeers ole an had been in failing health fur
several mumfs. He had been deaf fur a cupple ov years and blind since
January an when he stopped eeting Anti knew it wuz tyme.

Gentle Snippage

Mr. Fluff was a wonderful kitty - brave and sweet and gentle. We all
miss him furry much.

Gnow hee can see an hee feelz yung an wively. AN hee haz fresh cleen
wadder weneffur hee wans itted. I luv da weigh he wud doo hiz widdl
dans four wadder. I "yeep" four it myownself butted I may try re-
training Uncl Bill.

AN Kitteez at da Brij kan ressle an play wiffout anykittee getting
hurted. I bet he WUVS dat.

--
WooToo
Old October 18th 08, 05:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:00:53 -0700, Ms. Tess's nimble, little paws
typed:

A slender tabby-and-white gurl comes to the podiumÂ…

[...]

A luffly tribyoot to an eggseptional kitty!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/18/2008 12:10:19 PM
Old October 18th 08, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ms. Tess[_2_]

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:05:59 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

A wunnerful tribyoot, Tess. I wish I kud hav knowed Fluff-Buff.

Rebecca

Fangu, Rebecca. Yu kno yur mommy DID meet Fluff-Buff when she came tu
a Clowder at his howse in 2005.

Tess, waving akross da Bay
Old October 18th 08, 07:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Ms. Tess wrote:

A slender tabby-and-white gurl comes to the podium…

[snippd]

Mr. Fluff was a wonderful kitty - brave and sweet and gentle. We all
miss him furry much.

Tess, dat wuz furry gud, yur cuzzin sowds like a grayt orinjman an
wee'ze sorry fur da payn lefft by his passing.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old October 20th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Dat wuz a bootiful triboot Ms Tess. Fangu fur sharingh wiff usses.
Purrs for awl yer broke hearts.
Wee wuvs yew
Mosey and Tabitha

"Ms. Tess"

Old October 20th 08, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Oct 19, 4:11*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
[...]

A luffly tribewt fur a lufflee cat.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith
Old October 20th 08, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

[...]

Fluff Buff waz a brafe kitty. An dat waz a luvlee tribyewt. Fangu
Tess.

DaRennieKidz