Laser Pointers

Old September 15th 07, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
ensoul

Default Laser Pointers

On Sep 12, 8:57?pm, "dabanana1 via CatKB.com" u37199@uwe wrote:
Ok, so I am taking everyones advice and trying to distract Lucky every time
he tries to attack me. I had a laser pen that I was going to use, but the
batteries died and besides I wanted to get a new one that was easier to use.
The problem is that I can't find them anywhere, I have tried Walgreen's Wal-
Mart and Petsmart to try and find them and nothing. The guy at Wal-mart told
me that due to some stupid kid distracting a pilot with one, they are harder
to find. Come on, what kind of parent would watch as their kid did that?
Anyways, that is not really my question, my real question is: does anyone
have any ideas where I can get a laser pointer (doesn't have to be a pen)? It
would be very helpful to me, I used to use my laser pen with him and he loved
it, (although he would make very strange noises, and would stare at
the wall for a long time after I stopped playing with it). So both Lucky and
myself would be thankful!!!
Cheers!

I'm in NY State, the rural part...here they're sold often in the
Quickie Mart type places, and they're around cash register
as w/Wal-Mart (when they do carry them