From Persia: Sumfin's "Wrong" Wif Mommy

Old April 13th 05, 09:19 AM
jmcquown

Default From Persia: Sumfin's "Wrong" Wif Mommy

Sumfin is "wrong" wif Mommy. She doan sleep so good anyway (I culd teach
her about napping but she doan lisen to me). She was doing stuff in da
KICHEN (dats what she calls da place where she makes da hoomin food dat I
can't have). She moved da dishes around. She put sum of da dishes in dis
white box dat makes noise like it's got water in it; it whooshed for a
while. She took dose dishes outta da white box and put dem in da cabinets.
Den she put more dishes in da white box and it whooshed again for a while.

She took out da big sucky monster and moved da FUR NICHER. I'm skeered of
da sucky monster so I hid in da room wif da big soft sleeping place (she
calls it da BED). And she moved da bestest box for chewing on to da udder
room!

Last night she was dooin sumfin in da BAF ROOM (dat place wif da running
water). She was messing wif da fur on her head. A while later she got
unner da running water for a while... aren't hoomins silly getting all wet
like dat? When she came outta da water she washed da BAF TUB. Den she was
fussin wif da fur on her head again. It smelled kinda funny; da fur was
brighter and shiney-er.

Den she tooked some of da LAWNDRIE an put it in dat udder big white box.
Dat box is behind da foldy-doors (I'm not allowed in dere because I got
stuck behind dat box oncet when I was a new kitty in da hows.)

I hab neber seen Mommy like dis. She plays wif me and wif dat silly birdie
she calls Peaches. But she doan ack like dis all da time. I doan know what
is wrong wif Mommy.

Persia
***************************************
Jill takes the keyboard away from Persia:

Okay, I'm a SLOB! And the last time my LLL (long lost love) came to my
house it was 25 years ago and I was living with my *parents* for crying out
loud! He'll be here in a week and he's never seen me in my own living
quarters before. So yeah, I'm frantically cleaning, tossing out stuff.
Poor Persia has no idea why I'm suddenly a whirlwind of activity. Oh, and
my fur, I mean hair is definitely brighter and more shiney. Thank you,
Loreal! LOL

Still lots to do. (sigh) Can you say "nervous"?

Jill

Old April 13th 05, 09:48 AM

jmcquown wrote:
Still lots to do. (sigh) Can you say "nervous"?

Jill

LOL...ah, don't sweat it. Make him a good dinner, and he'll be yours
forever...

-L.

Old April 13th 05, 03:02 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

LOL - common mistake women make, Jill. Men *really* don't care how clean a
place is - not only do they not care, but most men don't even *notice* how
clean a place is (I know DH is selectively blind when it comes to dirt).

Of course it will make a woman feel more confident to have the place clean
and thus affect how she behaves when her man is there, but you probably
would have gotten more mileage out of spending your time shopping for sexy
lingerie! ;

Jill

Old April 13th 05, 04:28 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 13 Apr 2005 03:19:47 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

[...]

Is she really bothered? I can't imagine she would be. Stinky loves
it when I go into a cleaning frenzy. I'm sure he thinks it's funny,
and he loves to sit in and on all the piles of junk.

Theresa
Old April 13th 05, 04:43 PM
Enfilade

Still lots to do. (sigh) Can you say "nervous"?

Jill

Dear Persia:

Yur hoomin is in heat. She's tryin' to get herself a tom. Why dont
you come over to my place baby an' I'll keep u comp'ny till yur hoomin
is back 2 normal an' stuff.

--Smokey

(Seriously, I hope the visit goes well

--Fil
Old April 13th 05, 04:54 PM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Nope, she's not really bothered. I'm just getting nervous

Jill

Old April 13th 05, 04:59 PM
jmcquown

CatNipped wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Jill takes the keyboard away from Persia:

Okay, I'm a SLOB! And the last time my LLL (long lost love) came to
my house it was 25 years ago and I was living with my *parents*
Still lots to do. (sigh) Can you say "nervous"?

LOL - common mistake women make, Jill. Men *really* don't care how
clean a place is - not only do they not care, but most men don't even
*notice* how clean a place is (I know DH is selectively blind when it
comes to dirt).

Of course it will make a woman feel more confident to have the place
clean and thus affect how she behaves when her man is there, but you
probably would have gotten more mileage out of spending your time
shopping for sexy lingerie! ;

I've already got plenty of that (and didn't spend money - had plenty already
he's never seen!)

I'm starting to feel better about how the place looks. Now if I just don't
junk up the kitchen again (it sucks having a *single* sink in the kitchen)
I'll be good to go. I have a strange aversion to emptying the dishwasher.
I don't know why. So then stuff gets piled in the sink... then there is no
room in the sink to wash stuff. The kitchen is tiny - very little counter
space. (sigh)

Jill

Old April 13th 05, 05:18 PM
Jo Firey

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Okay, I'm a SLOB! And the last time my LLL (long lost love) came to my
house it was 25 years ago and I was living with my *parents* for crying
out
loud! He'll be here in a week and he's never seen me in my own living
quarters before. So yeah, I'm frantically cleaning, tossing out stuff.
Poor Persia has no idea why I'm suddenly a whirlwind of activity. Oh, and
my fur, I mean hair is definitely brighter and more shiney. Thank you,
Loreal! LOL

Still lots to do. (sigh) Can you say "nervous"?

Jill

Can you say nesting? LOL

Have fun.

Jo

Old April 13th 05, 05:44 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Enfilade wrote:
Still lots to do. (sigh) Can you say "nervous"?

Jill

Dear Persia:

Yur hoomin is in heat. She's tryin' to get herself a tom. Why dont
you come over to my place baby an' I'll keep u comp'ny till yur hoomin
is back 2 normal an' stuff.

--Smokey

(Seriously, I hope the visit goes well

--Fil

puffs up Persia is *MY* Pretty girlfriend hispit And don't your forget
it! growls

*Sir* Weeble Wobblybottom