Navarre, FL

Old April 16th 05, 07:54 PM

Default Navarre, FL

I just saw a posting asking where Navarre was located. We are on the
Gulf coast 4 hours west of Tallahassee. Pensacola is the nearest bigger
city.

Cat lady of Navarre

Just remember that it's a grand illusion

Deep inside we're all the same

STYX

The truth is out there.

X-files

Old April 17th 05, 03:59 AM
Chris

Have you had any luck with contacting local Humane Society or SPCA.... They
really did have a pretty elaborate network set up during the hurricanes and
collected listings of many lost pets.....

Old April 18th 05, 08:39 PM

There is no Humane society in our county. The SPCA hung up on me because
they did not want any more cats. I was only asking for help with the
spaying or neutering to stop the cycle of unwanted cats and I have not
been successful in finding that. I paid to have one male neutered, but
I am disabled and I had to not fill one of my own prescriptions in order
to do that. I understand that the female cats cost more and need much
more care after the spaying.

Old April 20th 05, 02:18 AM
Hemmaholic

Contact Spay USA, you might be able to find some help through them.
And I would report your local SPCA! How rude!

Hemma

Old April 23rd 05, 03:55 PM
Rhonda

Hi there,

I'm glad you're trying to help the cats! I did a google search and came
up with this site for low cost or free spay/neuters for Florida. I hope
something there might help. If you don't see a clinic listed close to
you, there are numbers of national organizations that might have some tips:

http://www.lovethatcat.com/stfl.html

Good luck!

Rhonda

Old April 23rd 05, 04:03 PM
Rhonda

PS -- Here's something else I found. Maybe you're familiar with this
one, but if not, they could also have some advice on who could help:

My Feline Friends Inc.
1961 hwy. 87 South
Navarre, Florida 32566 - (850) 939-3034

We are a non- profit, no kill, cageless cat shelter. You can't buy love
but you can adopt it" We spay and neuter all our felines prior to adoption.

Rhonda