Frozen Peas?!?

Old September 5th 05, 11:09 PM
Bridget

Default Frozen Peas?!?

I haven't bought frozen peas in a while and I was eating some for a
snack when Tony comes up to my bowl and starts munching down. Frozen
peas? What self respecting cat likes peas when they are frozen? I
mean, I know I like them, but him? He must have eaten 20 of them. I
guess I save on cat food tonight.

Bridget
Old September 5th 05, 11:19 PM

Bridget,

I guess cat's can have unexpected things that they like to eat!
(Although, maybe it's like kids.. if they see us enjoying something,
they'll try it.) Siega always gets a little treat of a few bits of
spaghetti, when we make it for dinner.

Kathryn

-------------------------
Who are Kathryn & Siega?
http://www.CardsYourWay.US/about_me.html

Old September 5th 05, 11:23 PM
ShirleyB

Bridget related the following on 9/5/2005 3:09 PM:
I haven't bought frozen peas in a while and I was eating some for a
snack when Tony comes up to my bowl and starts munching down. Frozen
peas? What self respecting cat likes peas when they are frozen? I
mean, I know I like them, but him? He must have eaten 20 of them. I
guess I save on cat food tonight.

Bridget

Rexie loves peas, frozen or cooked. I think he originally liked them
frozen cause he could filch them off the plate and roll them around.
Then he discovered you could actually eat them!

--
ShirleyB, Rexie's Mom

To Reply by email: remove 'nick'

Pictures of His Majesty, Rex are at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/255873683SwWQZJ
AND OUR HOMEPAGE: http://jumi-shirley-butler.com

Old September 5th 05, 11:49 PM
Jo Firey

"Bridget" wrote in message
I haven't bought frozen peas in a while and I was eating some for a snack
when Tony comes up to my bowl and starts munching down. Frozen peas? What
self respecting cat likes peas when they are frozen? I mean, I know I like
them, but him? He must have eaten 20 of them. I guess I save on cat food
tonight.

Bridget

Ours sure wouldn't. At Thanksgiving and Christmas, Charlie always makes up
a dinner dish for each pet. Turkey, potatoes, gravy, dressing, and peas.
And the cats always spit out the peas. Usually in a neat little row.

Jo

Old September 6th 05, 12:18 AM
Mischief

oh yeah Mischief likes frozwn peas every once in a while. But she likes
them frozen. THey are so much fun to bat around when they are frozen

hehehe

Kristi

Old September 6th 05, 12:34 AM
Enfilade

Bridget wrote:
I haven't bought frozen peas in a while and I was eating some for a
snack when Tony comes up to my bowl and starts munching down. Frozen
peas? What self respecting cat likes peas when they are frozen? I
mean, I know I like them, but him? He must have eaten 20 of them. I
guess I save on cat food tonight.

Bridget

Well, Smokey was licking the lid to the cheez whiz so....

"different food, same badness?"

--Fil

Old September 6th 05, 03:59 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Bridget wrote:

I haven't bought frozen peas in a while and I was eating some for a
snack when Tony comes up to my bowl and starts munching down. Frozen
peas? What self respecting cat likes peas when they are frozen? I
mean, I know I like them, but him? He must have eaten 20 of them. I
guess I save on cat food tonight.

Bridget

You like frozen peas as a snack? I'll bet you'd like
"Snapea Crisps", too! (They're a crispy snack made from
whole pea pods - baked, I think - very good, and very
unusual.) I can't remember the manufacturer's name (might
be Calbee) but it's a well-known one, and Trader Joe's
carrys them.

Old September 6th 05, 04:26 AM
Wayne Mitchell

ShirleyB wrote:

Bridget related the following on 9/5/2005 3:09 PM:
I haven't bought frozen peas in a while and I was eating some for a
snack when Tony comes up to my bowl and starts munching down. Frozen
peas? What self respecting cat likes peas when they are frozen? I
mean, I know I like them, but him? He must have eaten 20 of them. I
guess I save on cat food tonight.

Rexie loves peas, frozen or cooked. I think he originally liked them
frozen cause he could filch them off the plate and roll them around.
Then he discovered you could actually eat them!

Heidi prefers them raw. She wants to roll them around and chase
them a while before she eats them. They're even more satisfying
than kibbles in that way.

The raw shelled beans were fun to chase, but she didn't eat
them.

--

Wayne M
(indulged by Will and Heidi)
Old September 6th 05, 10:18 AM
kilikini

"Bridget" wrote in message
I haven't bought frozen peas in a while and I was eating some for a
snack when Tony comes up to my bowl and starts munching down. Frozen
peas? What self respecting cat likes peas when they are frozen? I
mean, I know I like them, but him? He must have eaten 20 of them. I
guess I save on cat food tonight.

Bridget

I never thought to give peas to my kids. They love corn, though.

kili