"Grooming arch" opinions?

Old November 11th 03, 07:09 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:08:40 GMT, " wrote:

http://www.petsmart.com/products/product_20371.shtml

Does this thing work? Does the cat actually use it?

It is impossible to say if it will work for your cat. I did buy one
for Princess (RB) and she would not use it . I have tried the corner
gadget too -- would not use. The best grooming gadget is me. MLB

Old November 11th 03, 08:09 PM
Rene

" wrote in message . ..
http://www.petsmart.com/products/product_20371.shtml

Does this thing work? Does the cat actually use it?

I had one. Tucker would not use it. We also have one at the humane
society where I volunteer. A few of the cats will rub on it now and
then, but most of them ignore it.

Rene

Old November 12th 03, 03:03 AM
Elizabeth Blake

wrote in message
http://www.petsmart.com/products/product_20371.shtml

Does this thing work? Does the cat actually use it?

I have something similar, although mine looks much nicer than the picture in
your link. The brush is much fuller/thicker and I think it's made of sisal.
The base is also covered in sisal, not carpet. When I first got it Tiger
loved it. She would mostly stand on the outside of the arch and rub against
it. She still uses it occasionally, but mostly likes to sleep on the base
rather than use it for grooming.

Liz