Holly's 12th birthday

Old May 25th 07, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default Holly's 12th birthday

Holly will be 12 years old next week. Actually, I only know that she was
born in "early June" of 1995, but I decided that if the Queen of England can
select an official birth date, then Princess Holly should have the same
privilege. She was adopted on Nov. 25, 1995, and she has ruled the
household ever since (duties that she has shared with Prince Duffy for the
last four years). Holly is a special, loving girl – my little shadow, she
follows me everywhere. I wake up every morning to find her close beside me.
Sometimes she will awaken me by gently licking the tip of my nose (she seems
to have a built-in alarm clock because she somehow does that about 5 minutes
before my own alarm goes off). Other times, she will be stretched out on
top of me, and I will not even have been aware of when she did that. She
believes it is one of her duties to march back in forth in front of the
computer monitor as soon as I sit down in front of the computer. After all,
she doesn't want her slave to work too hard (unless it involves something
especially for her).

Photos of Holly in honor of her 12th birthday – June 1, 2007 'o'
Holly's 12th birthday portrait: http://tinyurl.com/336m7p
Holly's beautiful eyes: http://tinyurl.com/3bes37
Holly and Duffy pose for Holly's 12th birthday: http://tinyurl.com/35slub
Holly on guard: http://tinyurl.com/37a2jp
Holly on the computer hutch: http://tinyurl.com/37hcah
Holly the Halloween Cat: http://tinyurl.com/34yxus

MaryL

Old May 25th 07, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

MaryL wrote:
[...]

Happy purrday, Holly! You are a beautiful girl! (And Duffy isn't too
shabby, either LOL)

Jill

Old May 25th 07, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Fri, 25 May 2007 11:56:53 -0500, MaryL wrote:

[...]

Happy birthday to Holly. She is beautiful! Her adoption day, November
25, is my son's birthday, and I find it interesting that her picture was
taken by some books. My son is always surrounded by books. Best wishes
also to your Duffy. MLB
Old May 25th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Piggy-backing on this, a very happy purrday to sweet Holly.
She is a very beautiful girl. We hope she has many, many
more.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

news

Old May 25th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

MaryL wrote:
[...]

Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old May 25th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 25 May 2007 11:56:53 -0500, "MaryL"
-OUT-THE-LITTER yodeled:

[...]

Shweet Holly! I did the same thing for my boys-- their "official"
birthdays are approximations, since I can never know the exact dates.
It works fine for us.

Photos of Holly in honor of her 12th birthday – June 1, 2007 'o'
Holly's 12th birthday portrait: http://tinyurl.com/336m7p
Holly's beautiful eyes: http://tinyurl.com/3bes37
Holly and Duffy pose for Holly's 12th birthday: http://tinyurl.com/35slub
Holly on guard: http://tinyurl.com/37a2jp
Holly on the computer hutch: http://tinyurl.com/37hcah
Holly the Halloween Cat: http://tinyurl.com/34yxus

Brilliant! What a lovely pair.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 26th 07, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

[...]

May Holly have a wonderful birthday. My two send some shrimpies for her

o-{{{{ o-{{{{ x 20

Tweed

Old May 26th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Winnie

On May 25, 12:56 pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER
wrote:
[...]

Happy Purrsday Holly!

I will be 13 next month.

Purrs,
Rusty

Old May 26th 07, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lucy's Mom

-OUT-THE-LITTER wrote:

[...]

Happy purrday, Holly! Your meowmie must be very proud of you, being
such an adorable kitty!!
-- Eric, Kim and the Chigger Ranch Crew
Old May 26th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

MaryL wrote:
Holly will be 12 years old next week.

Hoppy Purrday, Holly! You're such a pretty ladycat.

Ping Duffy and Holly's mom theresa Cat anecdotes 2 December 7th 05 07:12 PM
Today is Holly's anniversary MaryL Cat anecdotes 18 November 27th 04 06:33 AM
Holly's latest antic MaryL Cat anecdotes 4 November 7th 03 03:24 AM
Holly's gift MaryL Cat anecdotes 4 October 24th 03 07:01 AM
Holly's gift MaryL Cat anecdotes 1 October 20th 03 02:47 PM