Butt juice

Old January 19th 05, 03:11 AM
badwilson

Default Butt juice

Yesterday afternoon I was at the computer and Vino jumped up on the
desk with me. He was unusually affectionate, purring, headbutting and
being just generally adorable. I petted him and cooed at him and all
that stuff. Suddenly I smelled something *nasty*. I looked at his
butt and there was a little puddle of butt juice on my desk and butt
juice all in his fur around his butt! Eeeeeeew!
Now, I've heard butt juice discussed on the group before. TJ used to
tell a funny story about The Flabulous One and butt juice. But I
never actually thought that it would happen to Vino! I mean, he's
perfect in every way! He wouldn't express his anal glands on my desk!
He wouldn't even *have* icky things like anal glands! It's just like
little girls always think that princesses don't pee...ummm...that's
what *I* used to think anyway...
So I was quite shocked, but managed to recover and clean up the desk
and Vino's butt. Which he wasn't happy about *at all*. I've never
heard him swear that much, ever. I guess he's very particular about
letting people near his butt.
sigh At least it didn't get on my keyboard or mouse.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's

Old January 19th 05, 03:28 AM
Yowie

*ewwwwwwww*

Sharing too much!

;-)

Yowie

Old January 19th 05, 04:45 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , badwilson at
wrote on 1/18/05 8:11 PM:

[...]

ROFL!! Yup. Describes my episodes with Pearl exactly.

Old January 19th 05, 04:56 AM
Mathew Kagis

Mmmmm... Buuut juice......

--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old January 19th 05, 05:23 AM
Susan M

EEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!

I thought he was perfect! Now this????

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old January 19th 05, 07:09 AM
Julie Cook

badwilson wrote:

[...]

Eeewww, Britta. (laughing out loud!)
Julie
Old January 19th 05, 03:33 PM
bonbon

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:11:21 +0700, "badwilson"
wrote:

[...]

My sweet faced little Darla 'shoots poot' when she gets really happy
too. Or when she's startled. It is THE all time nastiest smell on
the earth. You could wage wars with the stuff I tell you.

I've had to completely strip, head to foot, and then jump in the
shower before, because I was uncertain as to the exact whereabouts of
just one little droplet from my Darla, the Pooter Shooter.

YIKES!!!!

-bonbon
Old January 19th 05, 05:48 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 09:11:21 +0700, "badwilson"
yodeled:

Yesterday afternoon I was at the computer and Vino jumped up on the
desk with me. He was unusually affectionate, purring, headbutting and
being just generally adorable. I petted him and cooed at him and all
that stuff. Suddenly I smelled something *nasty*. I looked at his
butt and there was a little puddle of butt juice on my desk and butt
juice all in his fur around his butt! Eeeeeeew!
Now, I've heard butt juice discussed on the group before. TJ used to
tell a funny story about The Flabulous One and butt juice. But I
never actually thought that it would happen to Vino! I mean, he's
perfect in every way! He wouldn't express his anal glands on my desk!
He wouldn't even *have* icky things like anal glands!

Why not? He's shown you his thingy.

It's just like
little girls always think that princesses don't pee...ummm...that's
what *I* used to think anyway...
So I was quite shocked, but managed to recover and clean up the desk
and Vino's butt. Which he wasn't happy about *at all*. I've never
heard him swear that much, ever. I guess he's very particular about
letting people near his butt.
sigh At least it didn't get on my keyboard or mouse.

Cheated death!

Theresa
Old January 21st 05, 05:48 AM
Debra

wrote:

Now, I've heard butt juice discussed on the group before. TJ used to
tell a funny story about The Flabulous One and butt juice. But I
never actually thought that it would happen to Vino! I mean, he's
perfect in every way! He wouldn't express his anal glands on my desk!
He wouldn't even *have* icky things like anal glands! It's just like
little girls always think that princesses don't pee...ummm...that's
what *I* used to think anyway...

My introduction to that nasty stuff was while clipping Trouble's
claws. She let it loose on me and I had to wash my arm and change my
shirt. I'm the Holder and hubby is the Clipper. She hates to be
held and since I freed her nearly immediately when she did it the
first time, she learned to use that butt juice as her weapon against
me. For a while Trouble would fire off her butt juice any time I
irritated her, but now she holds it in reserve for the times I make
her really mad. She's a real stinker when she wants to be.
Debra in VA

Fat cat with a dirty butt.. suggestions.. Brian Link Cat health & behaviour 15 January 13th 05 12:06 PM
Cat needs butt shaved I think dgk Cat health & behaviour 13 December 29th 04 02:45 AM
Stinky butt Mischief Cat anecdotes 6 May 18th 04 05:37 PM
kitten has leaky butt Lori chil Cat health & behaviour 2 April 3rd 04 06:31 PM
Jazz's butt aka the I know where I'm going walk.... lrulan Cat anecdotes 2 October 21st 03 05:01 AM