Da Gestbuk

Old October 31st 04, 12:02 AM
Heather

All uv us at da Rennie hows will purr owr liddle hartz owt fur Harri tu git
tu hur wuntroohome soon.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
perhaps you could purr that Sammy's paw gets to come and get her then,

Miss
Violette, believing in the power of the purr
Heather wrote in message
news
Um, well, derz alreddee ten uv us in da insyde famblee, an den derz

Rocky,
an Red, an Nemisis, anna kuppil uv offurz in da Owt, so Ize fink weez
reellee gottid enuff kittiez fur da momint. Meowmie, on da offur paw,

wud
say diffrintlee. Sheez a sukkur fur a kewt liddle kidden lyke Harri.

Fangu
fur da offur tho.

Kissa, hopin hur meowmie iznt listinin

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
would you like to take her home, Miss Violette, forgetting the

occasion
Heather wrote in message
Datz troo, but der reellee iz mor dan enuff tu go arownd. Weez got

mor
in
da teleporter in refrijurashun. Harri iz sutch a sweet liddle fing.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Yes but you know, they taste too good to waste. Miss Violette

watches
as
harri runs off to play, and hopes harri will always be this

happy...
as
long
as it is in some other onetruehome
Heather wrote in message
O dont wurree Violette, derz lotz heer. She kin alwayz git

anoffur
wun.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I guess I should take her orchid so she can have it later,

Miss
Violette,
remembering what it was like to be a kitten
Heather wrote in message
Okey dokey, run along den. Yu boyz beehav yurselvz tu!

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*miss Violette stares hard at Harri*
you may go and play until the calling of names, please

behave
yourself,
and
remember you are sitting with Tabatha and your Honorary

brofur,
Miss
Violette
Heather wrote in message
Well, Ize glad tu meet yu tu! Sutch a polite liddle

gurl
yu
ar.
Did
yu
git
yur orkid?

Matthias, Maestro an Clyde kum bownding up frum hoo

noze
ware
Boyz,
dis
iz Harri; say hello. Violette, Ize shur da boyz wuddnt

mynd
if
Harri
joyned
dem. If itz okey dokey wif yu uv kowrs.

Kissa

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
*a little orange girlcat starts twitching and almost

jumps
up
and
down
but
a quick glare from Violette and...*

Yez maam I iz harri anna I iz gladta meet yourownsef,

Harri,
*lookz atta violette, and relaxes when shee sees

Violette
is
approving
Heather wrote in message
Hello Tiger, Miss Violette, Trudi an OEJ; how furry

nys
tu
meetchew!
An
hoo
hav we gottid heer? Arnt yu a kewt liddle fing! Iz

yur
naym
Harri?
Datz
furry nys naym.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif bloo

ribbinz
tu
da
boyz
an
orkidz
tied wif gold ribbinz tu da gurlz.

"Miss Violette" wrote in

message
Teleporter opens and out step, Tiger and his

ladycat,
Miss
Violette
and
her
two wonderful 'scorts, Trudi and baby kitty, OEJ,

who
looks
around
anxiously, and bouncing out at the last moment

little
miss
harri.

Tiger goes up to the book and admires the table,

pen,
and
the
decorations,
He picks up the pen and signs in, Tiger t Cat
He hands the pen and says would yourownself like

ta
sign
next
ta
mine
name?

Trudi steps up next anna hands the pen ta her date

an
then
signs
herown
name, Trudence "truder, tuxedo kitty
then OEJ, who signs like that beclawz she doesn't

like
her
long
name,
she
scans the book and sees TV hasn't signed and makes

mental
note
remind
him and Cleopatra to sign.

Miss Violette stesps up and after letting her two
'scorts
sign
signs
her
name, Violette, bosscat of the house of

asher/grass.

Come here Harri, I will sign your name this year

but
will
allow
you
put
your pawprint next to it. She holds the book

while
harri
very
makes a tieney neat print next to where Miss

Violette
signed
for
her.
Now
next year when you sign in if your name or its

spelling
has
changed
just
make another pawprint and everyone will know that

it
is
still
you
and
your
name changes will be legal, Miss Violette reminds

Harri
wash
her
paw
immediately and starts looking for a nice place to

sit
with
her
two
'scorts
Heather wrote in message
Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt

step
pretty
petite
wite
wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif

gold
trim,
anna
rathur
frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a
dollee
on
witch
dey
plays
hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif

bloo
an
gold
ribbunz.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt

der
wurk
setting
up
da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da

saym
luvlee
linin
an
lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an

wipez
away
teer.
Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz

on
da
tabil.
brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da
gestbuk.
Da
finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch

howldz
single
red
rose
an
sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Dey bof stand bak an luk at da taybil wif sad

memreez
uv
Laura,
an
hope
sheez lukkin down an approovz.

Vinnie an Kissa

Old October 31st 04, 12:05 AM
Heather

"Gabrielle" wrote in message ...

Itz furry nys tu meet yurownselvz tu! Hav yu met mine wedwink Ralphee? Hiz sisfur, a Vinnie'z wedwink Laura Ann Mihstol wentid tu da Bridj dis past Jooly. typez away a teer Laura catted da gestbuk taybil at past Ballz, an weez duin it now in honur uv hur. Datz hur pikshur on dis taybil, alon wif hur floot. sniff Vinnie an Ralph giv all a wite orkid tied wif eiffur a bloo or gold ribbin

I'ze pleezed to meet yew, Ralph, an Vinnie, I'ze so sorry fur yur loss -
may her memory be a blessing.
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
10/29/2004 2:32:03 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

May hur mefurry be a blessing. I like dat. I like dat furry much.
Ralph, bowing over Mlle. Anaïs' paw and giving his brofur-in-paw a hug

Dat iz absolootlee bewtiful sniff
Kissa

Old October 31st 04, 03:26 AM
Boogie's Mom

I spoze, Kitty deerest, buttid wudn't you rather wear them anna bask in da
luffly purrfume?

Lets go find da boofay anna get a bite to eet.

Boogie
"ChildFree23" wrote in message
hlink.net...
Oh, you sure know how to flatter a kitty!

Are the gardenias edible?

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in message
Kitty dearest!
sniffnose earlick chinrub
I hopez youze likes gardeenias. Dey look anna smell az
byootiful az you duz
dis eevning!

Boogie da HarpurrCat

"ChildFree23" wrote in message
link.net...
[Fluffy dark tortie comes running up to her mancat.]
Boogie!
[sniffnosesniffnosewhisker-rub] I'ze so happy to see you!

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training

"Boogie's Mom" wrote in
message
Teleporter frum Maryland sparkles and out steps a large
black n white tuxie,
furz carefully brushed and combed till they shine like
satin. He's got his
harp case slung across his back and is clutching a
corsage
box full of white
gardenias. He cranes his neck, looking fur his darling
ladycat, Ms. Kitty.

Since he doesn't see her he makes his way to the guest
book,
sets the
flowers down and adds his signature to the growing list
of
attendees.

Beautiful evening tonight, Kissa and you are lovely as
always. Vinnie, good
to see youze! How ya duin?

Boogie da HarpurrCat frum (now) Maryland

Old October 31st 04, 03:43 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

The soft "wrrrr" of another inbound teleploppitationment is heard,
followed by soft "plopp, plopp" and not so soft "PLOPPP". A sleek
Stealthcat boykat, a moundish, chocolate-frosted Tabby ladykat and a
somewhat trundly, rug-like Maine Coon (Mostly) boykat appear from the
fog.

They walk in file to the Guestbook stand, ink their pawpads, make
their prints and sign their names:

- Mr. GrowlTiger, Depradatator
- Ms. Martha-Mound, SOC
- Mr. (Furry) Fred

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (SOC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger,
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]

Old October 31st 04, 04:02 AM
Beverly Orel

Fangu, Vinnie & Kissa & Anti Heather. We're so happy tu be heer! Duh fud
luks appetyzin an duh mewsick sownds grayte. Maybe we can sit in layter. I
knos uh lot uv Unca Siggy's arrannjements, an duh gurls--Finney, Lucey, an
Jeannie ar wunnerful singers. Dey also play guitar,violin, an banjo.

Dey ar kyoot, too, aren't dey??

Samantha, duh oldest an duh spokeskitty fur duh groop
"Heather" wrote in message
Samantha, well der yu ar; Ize dint node if yu wur goin tu mayk it! Fangu
fur da komplimint on da gestbuk taybil. Weez wantid effuryfing tu be
purrfekt. Did yu see da pikshur uv Laura on da taybil offur der, an hur
floot an kays?

Finney, Lucy, Jeannie, how furry nys tu meetchew! Ize hurd so manee nys
fingz abowt yu.

Kissa, pawing offur wite orkidz tied wif eiffur bloo or gold ribbinz

"Beverly Orel" wrote in message
Duh tabul luks jes fyne, Vinnie an Kissa. I fink I see uh liddul whyte

shado
ofur dare noddn in approful.
Four kitties frum Noo Jersee sign in.
Samantha, Finney, Lucy, an Jeannie

"Heather" wrote in message
Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt step a pretty petite wite

wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif gold trim, anna rathur

frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a dollee on witch dey

plays
hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an gold ribbunz.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up

da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an

lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer.

Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da

finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red rose