Attack of the Invisible Greebling

Old October 14th 05, 02:04 AM
Lorna

Default Attack of the Invisible Greebling

Had a large piece of glass leaning against the front of a living room chair.
Chessie came flying into the room and leaped to jump to the chair seat on
her way to the window sill. Had my back turned when all of a sudden, heard
a "thunk" and kitty sneeze after kitty sneeze. She sneezed a few more times
and pawed her nose a little - evidently she smacked it right into the
glass - no damage done except to her dignity. No, I didn't laugh (felt too
guilty) and yes, I did move the glass imediately. Chessie's adrenalin level
was high and her tail bushed as she explored every room in the house looking
for the attacker. She is back to normal now - which for this Tonkinese
means very active, talkative, and curious.
Lorna and the Chesniks (Chessie & Nikki)

Old October 14th 05, 08:12 PM
Christina Websell

"Lorna" wrote in message
. ..
Had a large piece of glass leaning against the front of a living room
chair. Chessie came flying into the room and leaped to jump to the chair
seat on her way to the window sill. Had my back turned when all of a
sudden, heard a "thunk" and kitty sneeze after kitty sneeze. She sneezed
a few more times and pawed her nose a little - evidently she smacked it
right into the glass - no damage done except to her dignity. No, I didn't
laugh (felt too guilty) and yes, I did move the glass imediately.
Chessie's adrenalin level was high and her tail bushed as she explored
every room in the house looking for the attacker. She is back to normal
now - which for this Tonkinese means very active, talkative, and curious.
Lorna and the Chesniks (Chessie & Nikki)

Dem invisible greeblings very serious/ I av to leve dem to Boyfriend now.
I too old to get dem anymore.
Kitty FC

Old October 14th 05, 09:55 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:12:42 +0100, "Christina Websell"
yodeled:

"Lorna" wrote in message
[...]

INFISSAbul GRREEBLINS IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!! I SEE THM. I GETS EM!!!!

He's tripping out on Frontline. Fine, you go after 'em, Nimrod, I'm
cuddling with Mommy. :P

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War