Anaïs' daddy says "thank you" to the n.g.

Old November 13th 03, 08:21 PM
Sonam Dasara

Default Anaïs' daddy says "thank you" to the n.g.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say "thanks" to such a nice group of
folks... errr kitteez.

I'm a lawyer who represents inner-city black and Hispanic clients, and
after a stressful day of dealing with a*holes (most lawyers & judges) and
desperate, needy clients, it just such a pleasure to indulge in the
lighthearted meow-talk of this group. So thank you one and all!

And by way of introduction, I'm 56, male (yes I know my first name is
androgynous) and am a native NYC guy , though I crossed the river to NJ a
few years ago.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Old November 13th 03, 08:49 PM
Samuel R (\Houdini\) Kitten

Sonam Dasara wrote:
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say "thanks" to such a nice group of
folks... errr kitteez.

I'm a lawyer who represents inner-city black and Hispanic clients, and
after a stressful day of dealing with a*holes (most lawyers & judges) and
desperate, needy clients, it just such a pleasure to indulge in the
lighthearted meow-talk of this group. So thank you one and all!

And by way of introduction, I'm 56, male (yes I know my first name is
androgynous) and am a native NYC guy , though I crossed the river to NJ a
few years ago.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

You'z furry welcome, Anais's daddy! We'z always likes to meet hoomins
who really preciate dere kitties as kitties is supposed to be preciated.
Specially fur letting Anais come along on our road trip!

Sammy Kitten
who's paw is a 46-year old programmer/sometimes truck driver from
Southern California

Old November 14th 03, 01:44 AM
Fred Williams

Sonam Dasara wrote:

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to say "thanks" to such a nice
group of
folks... errr kitteez.

I'm a lawyer who represents inner-city black and Hispanic
clients, and
after a stressful day of dealing with a*holes (most lawyers &
judges) and desperate, needy clients, it just such a pleasure to
indulge in the lighthearted meow-talk of this group. So thank you
one and all!

And by way of introduction, I'm 56, male (yes I know my first
name is
androgynous) and am a native NYC guy , though I crossed the river to
NJ a few years ago.

It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Hey Sonam! Nice to meet cha. I'm somewhat north of you in Quebec
province, just above the Vermont border. I've never had any interest
in law, but I've met a few of the a*h*les in my time, when I used to
work in weapons research. I don't do that anymore for reasons of
conscience.
Still, I noticed early on that reading meow chat unstresses one
faster than anything I know. I'm 53, semiretired, cat loving person.
Hoomin to Jetadiah. Jet is out in the snow and rain and slush and
wind tonight, but he knows how to shelter in it and I've left lots of
places for him to take shelter. He's eaten well and absolutely
refused to come inside. So we'll keep an eye on him, not to worry.

--
Regards
Fred

Remove FFFf to reply, please