March 1

Old March 1st 12, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

Default March 1

March came "in like a lion". Let's hope it really will go out like a
pussyca
Everything (newly sprouted tulips) now covered in a blanket of white. MLB
Old March 1st 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
March came "in like a lion". Let's hope it really will go out like a
pussyca
Everything (newly sprouted tulips) now covered in a blanket of white. MLB

I suspect they'll survive. I remember living in New Jersey as a child and
my mother had tulips and daffodils that were covered in a blanket of snow
right around Easter. They're fairly hardy spring flowers. Unless you got a
foot of snow they should be fine

It's been very gloomy and rainy here. It was sunny yesterday so Persia
could enjoy the little patches of sun for snoozing. But it feels like it
rained the entire month of February. I'm sick of the dreary weather.

Jill

Old March 1st 12, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 03/01/2012 10:24 AM, jmcquown wrote:

"MLB" wrote in message
March came "in like a lion". Let's hope it really will go out like a
pussyca
Everything (newly sprouted tulips) now covered in a blanket of white. MLB

I suspect they'll survive. I remember living in New Jersey as a child
and my mother had tulips and daffodils that were covered in a blanket of
snow right around Easter. They're fairly hardy spring flowers. Unless
you got a foot of snow they should be fine

It's been very gloomy and rainy here. It was sunny yesterday so Persia
could enjoy the little patches of sun for snoozing. But it feels like it
rained the entire month of February. I'm sick of the dreary weather.

Jill

It is not unusual for heavy snow to come when the spring flowers are in
beautiful full bloom....then they are bent over and broken. It is
really cold but I do see some sun. TuTu, as always. is asleep in front
of the heat register. We are sending our best purrs for those peeps
and animals devastated by tornadoes. MLB
Old March 1st 12, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
[...]

Yes, that was awful. The sirens were going off down here (I have no idea
why, it barely spit rain and I'm on the coast, nowhere near those states).
It's that time of year again for the folks in the mid-south and the
mid-west.

Jill

Old March 2nd 12, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

MLB wrote:
March came "in like a lion". Let's hope it really will go out like a pussyca
Everything (newly sprouted tulips) now covered in a blanket of white. MLB

It was a really nice day in England, sunny and very mild.
--
Adrian
Old March 3rd 12, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
[...]

I was informed by my neighbor, the sirens that go off here are to get the
people off the golf course. Thunderstorms usually = lightning. It's not a
great idea to be running around holding what are essentially lightning rods.
LOL

Jill