New Camera

Old March 6th 12, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default New Camera

My digital camera conked out so I went in search of a new one. I finally
settled on one, a Lumix 16.1 MP with a wide Leica zoom lens. I got it for a
great price. I selected it upon recommendations from birders. They're all
about taking pictures of wildlife. Persia isn't wild... she's a sedate
kitty She's napping in a patch of sunshine at the moment. Next week
I'll be able to share updated pictures of her again

Jill

Old March 6th 12, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

"jmcquown" skrev i meddelandet
My digital camera conked out so I went in search of a new one. I finally
settled on one, a Lumix 16.1 MP with a wide Leica zoom lens. I got it for
a great price. I selected it upon recommendations from birders. They're
all about taking pictures of wildlife. Persia isn't wild... she's a
sedate kitty She's napping in a patch of sunshine at the moment. Next
week I'll be able to share updated pictures of her again

Jill

Looking forward to it.
Elisabet

Old March 6th 12, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Mar 6, 6:55*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
My digital camera conked out so I went in search of a new one. *I finally
settled on one, a Lumix 16.1 MP with a wide Leica zoom lens.

A lo of people rate Lumix for compacts and I am impressed with the few
I've handled....feel and look good

I'm about to completely sate my addiction for the year (or at least
until about September) and buy a Tamron 90-105 macro f2.8

One of the joys of compacts is you can't change the glass alas I have
a DLSR and I can- still that's one of the best lenghts for portrait
work- so expect some excellent cat pictures

I'm really surprised at how much I got back into ;photography..was
into it when I was a kid because my dad was- we spent many a happy
hour in the darkroom. About 18 months ago I picked up a decent compact
then last June I picked up a Nikon D3100 and since then 4 extra lenses/
filters/tripod/monopod/Stedepod/ sundry bags/flashgun etc but I swear
the Tamron is it! HONEST!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 8th 12, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

My digital camera conked out so I went in search of a new one. I finally
settled on one, a Lumix 16.1 MP with a wide Leica zoom lens. I got it for a
great price. I selected it upon recommendations from birders. They're all
about taking pictures of wildlife. Persia isn't wild... she's a sedate
kitty She's napping in a patch of sunshine at the moment. Next week
I'll be able to share updated pictures of her again

Jill

Lumix makes some excellent cameras. Congratulations!

MaryL

I wish I had a camera [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 July 1st 07 04:32 AM
New camera! Marina Cat anecdotes 15 January 16th 07 04:02 PM
Little Camera Hog! CatNipped Cat anecdotes 26 February 27th 05 08:21 AM
Why do I never have a camera?? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 May 24th 04 03:14 AM