Me-ew! Cat warns of gas leak, awarded

Old March 3rd 12, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Me-ew! Cat warns of gas leak, awarded

"Bastette" wrote in message
"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote:

Lesley wrote:

- and compensate by killing ourselves
in similar numbers by dropping lighted cigarettes).

Dave's sister died that way- dreadful thing to happen- as a smoker I
am very careful around that

Seems easier just not to smoke! (But of course I realize it's not all
that easy to kick an addiction.)

Don't cigarette fires usually happen because the person fell asleep and
dropped it (or it fell on the bed, etc)?

(snippage)

I worry more about people who drink heavily or do sedating drugs and then
pass out while smoking.

--
Joyce

I'm a smoker and I also enjoy the occasional glass of wine or two. Despite
my bouts with insomnia I don't take sedatives. And I've never smoked a
cigarette while in bed. Sorry, but that's a sitting up with an ashtray
habit.

Jill

Old March 3rd 12, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Mar 3, 9:34*am, "jmcquown" wrote:
I've never smoked a
cigarette while in bed. *Sorry, but that's a sitting up with an ashtray
habit.

Wouldn't say never but only once or twice and never when I'm tired. I
think the last time I did it was while waiting for the ambulance to
cart me off to hospital after Dunzi (RB) tripped me up and I couldn't
walk to the living room - couldn't walk at all the ambulance people
were greeted with me begging them to help me to the toilet before I
wet myself but even then I was sitting on the side of the bed. Would
never light up in bed if I was sleepy

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs