purrs for Lily please

Old February 27th 12, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default purrs for Lily please

Lily is not eating again. She doesn't seem to be sick, no throwing up, no
diarrhea.
Just smells her food and walks away. I tried changing the wet food and just
leaving them in her dishes. The next day everything is still there intact. I
don't
know what to do, short of taking her to the vet which I will do tomorrow if
she
still hasn't eaten anything today.

A few purrs and prayers for her good health would be appreciated.

Lily's mama, Lydia

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old February 27th 12, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_4_]

On 02/27/2012 12:58 PM, Irulan wrote:
Lily is not eating again. She doesn't seem to be sick, no throwing up,
no diarrhea.
Just smells her food and walks away. I tried changing the wet food and just
leaving them in her dishes. The next day everything is still there
intact. I don't
know what to do, short of taking her to the vet which I will do tomorrow
if she
still hasn't eaten anything today.

A few purrs and prayers for her good health would be appreciated.

Lily's mama, Lydia

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

When Princess (Siamese RB 16) started acting like that, it was because
her teeth hurt. She had to have two teeth extracted/ She then enjoyed
eating again. Best purrs and good wishes. MLB
Old February 27th 12, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Feb 27, 11:58*am, "Irulan" wrote:
Lily is not eating again.

Purrs on the way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 27th 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Irulan" wrote in message
Lily is not eating again. She doesn't seem to be sick, no throwing up, no
diarrhea.
Just smells her food and walks away. I tried changing the wet food and
just
leaving them in her dishes. The next day everything is still there intact.
I don't
know what to do, short of taking her to the vet which I will do tomorrow
if she
still hasn't eaten anything today.

A few purrs and prayers for her good health would be appreciated.

Lots of purrs for Lily to regain her appetite (but don't wait too long
before taking her to the vet, it might be nothing serious but it can be.)
Tweed

Old February 27th 12, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sharon

Could be kidney failure. Cats not eating can go bad, fast. Don't
hesitate taking her to the vet.

Old February 27th 12, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M[_2_]

Purrs on the way. Please keep us posted.