Our Pooter is back.

Old June 13th 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Our Pooter is back.

We hadda hard tyme dis weak end, kitties. Our pooter died. It was da
mutherboard. then as soon as that wuz fixed, da hard drive dies as well
just as Fred downloaded all da emails, but befur he got ta read enny.
Well, we haffa new Muther Board and hard drive and what backups we had
are restored. We also have a new Web Hosting Provider with a much
bigger site, which we'll point out tu youses when it's bedder
organized. Fred really has to get sum photos uv usses up there befur
long or we'll leave little messages in his shoes!
It's been a hard few days, but things is kitten back tu normal.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old June 14th 07, 01:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we iz glad you iz bak, anna we willz purr fur yourown pooter dat haz gone to
da pooter brige, Tiger, looking sidewayz at hizown owlde pooter

Old June 14th 07, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Fangu Stormee,
Da new pooter seems much more solid. Da won dat went tu da pooter
bridge was so young tuu. That's da tradgedy uv it. It neffer got a
chance to get tu know usses furry well.
It will be guided to da bridge by some great 486s and pentuims that
have gone befur it and I know it'll be well received. An it's sound
card was crippled tuu, poor thing.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

Old June 14th 07, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

owrz pooter is a veri owlde pooter so we trysta treet it wif respekt,
Tiger*still using win 98 SE*

Old June 14th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Meowmee didunt kno jeow ta u dat.
Her iz styll traynink da nu wun an ofin mizzez Ol 98,
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 14th 07, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Thursday 14 June 2007 12:17, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Meowmee didunt kno jeow ta u dat.
Her iz styll traynink da nu wun an ofin mizzez Ol 98,

Owr Hooman made a lootta tunas fixin people's Ol' 98. (;-))

Now he runs "Ubuntu" Linux and just loves it. It's furry powerful and
reliable an' secure, and no big corporashun gets a cent frum it.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old June 14th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Now he runs "Ubuntu" Linux and just loves it. It's furry powerful and
reliable an' secure, and no big corporashun gets a cent frum it.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

Dat's one of da OSes dat mine Paw runs too. Ubuntu and Solaris and OS X
(hims employer gifs da engineers laptops wif OS X).

Him used to run Gentoo, but now is really fond of Ubuntu.

Sammy
Old June 15th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Thursday 14 June 2007 17:44, Samuel Redcat wrote:

Now he runs "Ubuntu" Linux and just loves it. It's furry
powerful and
reliable an' secure, and no big corporashun gets a cent frum it.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

Dat's one of da OSes dat mine Paw runs too. Ubuntu and Solaris and OS
X (hims employer gifs da engineers laptops wif OS X).

Him used to run Gentoo, but now is really fond of Ubuntu.

Our Hooman, Fred, loves da philosophy, "I am who I am because of who we
all are." Whoever thot that up is smart enough to be a cat, well
almost, maybe reely.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,