Patio JO

Old September 27th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

Default Patio JO

so we now have another foster kitten. he is a doll, long fur, blue eyes,
Siamese points on ears and tail everything else white except for his opera
mask... friendly, purrs lots and happy paws to the point of drooling!!!
Little ear tufts and whiskers that even come from the top of his head...

Why is he not in the kitty suite you ask, well Tiger is just now growing his
belly fur back and I don't want him to have to get another road shot...
also someone has put a flea collar on this little chunk of love so I am
truly hoping that his people will be out looking for him and find him... if
I bring him in this is greatly reduced... DH and I have agreed that we are
unable to keep him but will feed him outside for a while then talk to
neighbors to see if anyone knows anything... Taking this one slow as I know
the little thing has people, perhaps a child, but letting/putting a kitten
out that is obviously less than 12 weeks old with a flea collar is
irresponsible so its going be tough...

Lee

Old October 1st 07, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for a great onetruehome for the
kitten and thank you for taking care of him now,
Polonca and Soncek

Old October 2nd 07, 12:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Now that she has said all the "proper" things, this cat has them both sucked
in and, if ever they are going to have a onetruehome outside cat, this will
be it. Next thing we hear, furry will building winter shelter on the patio
for it.

Old October 2nd 07, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

she is almost a twin to your willow and I might bring her over and sneak her
in your house, since you don't see so good you might not notice at first,
except this one is a total lap fungus!!! Lee

Old October 2nd 07, 09:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

nnnooooo! Have three and after today that is enough. Really my landlord
would have a ceisure! I think Piglet would too. O.T. has been bugging her
and today she jumped on him and smacked the crap out of him a dozen times.
He has behaved tonight.