Wer iz all r frenz

Old August 21st 07, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Wer iz all r frenz

Gramby kant realli talkz about da musik but her likes a lot of differint
stuffz. Her kant sing, or shouldz I say shuddent singz but her doz it
anyway. Dat wayz we knowz she iz happi and dis is a gudgud ting.
Piglet remembering thw quiet months.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 04:21:05 -0500, Granby wrote:

I knowz soft can tell yourownselfz more about most musik, all kindz den
most
peoplez. Piglet knowing she is right about this

Mine hoomins duzn't know all dat much about it. Him likes to listen to
country music, an old rock, an some jazz, an classical, an lots of offur
stuffz. But him duzn't know enough about any of it to talk about it.

And him CANNOT sing! WHen him would try to sing along wif da radio when we
was in da twuck, I had to put mineown paw over hims mouth to make him
stop.

Harri

Old August 21st 07, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

*little kitty snikerz* hersef purbabli kan, itsa sad thing when yourown
hooman haz so little talentz dat knowin music iz hi onna lizt, but itz kinda
impurressive when i thinkz abowt da fakt dat hersef wented ta see George
Jones anna eim eim inna same monf anna herown head didn't 'splode, Trudi
Granby wrote in message
I knowz soft can tell yourownselfz more about most musik, all kindz den

most
peoplez. Piglet knowing she is right about this
"Stormmee" wrote in message
remfur, your hooman anna MMe. A.'s hooman iz bowt da same age, Trudi,
wonner
whut softz skuze iz
Granby wrote in message
Nowz ya did itz! Da gramby iz talking bout peoplez she haz met.

Somehooman
named Louie who haz a strong Arm. And dem der was a man whooz Bootzran

off.
I just knowz we gonna hear diz musik all nite. O.T. wonnerin if he kan

turn
off da puter againz.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:36:08 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

No Piglet the other mans name is Charlie Parker. If you must tell

these
things, get them right.

"Da Boid?" We luffs be-bop an haff menny, menny rekords ov dat
peeriod! An don furget wen dese moosicianz liked each offurz moosik,
dey cawled eech ofur a "cat" or a "cool cat". Datz da ultimate
kompliment!

Pssst! Don tell anycat, buttid my hooman iz aktually owld enuf to haf
seen sum of dem alife an in person! Dat mus make him owlder dan treez
or roks, doncha fink?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/20/2007 8:19:15 PM

Old August 21st 07, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 12:56:03 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

*little kitty snikerz* hersef purbabli kan, itsa sad thing when yourown
hooman haz so little talentz dat knowin music iz hi onna lizt, but itz kinda
impurressive when i thinkz abowt da fakt dat hersef wented ta see George
Jones anna eim eim inna same monf anna herown head didn't 'splode, Trudi

Yes, dat is 'mazing!

Harri
Old August 21st 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 21, 9:12 am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 04:21:05 -0500, Granby wrote:
I knowz soft can tell yourownselfz more about most musik, all kindz den most
peoplez. Piglet knowing she is right about this

Mine hoomins duzn't know all dat much about it. Him likes to listen to
country music, an old rock, an some jazz, an classical, an lots of offur
stuffz. But him duzn't know enough about any of it to talk about it.

And him CANNOT sing! WHen him would try to sing along wif da radio when we
was in da twuck, I had to put mineown paw over hims mouth to make him stop.

Wen Uncl Bill, logntimago, wuz onna beech in Florida, dey AWWESDED him
fur singing. Wen we heer him singing loud, we wann kall dapolice. Bud
we wike it wen he sing soft about how PRITTY we iz.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--

"Win the easy hands. Loud, noisy confrontations are for d-gs."
_Poker for Cats_ by Feather

Harri

Old August 21st 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Maybe he hadez been samplezing some of da wine da gramby and soft was talkin
aboutz. Piglet wondering if dis iza da side of a kreative people her
sometimes hearz abouts. O.T. thinkin it mustve been a pretty kewel time in
da hoomanz life.
ups.com...

Old August 22nd 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 01:10:59 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

remfur, your hooman anna MMe. A.'s hooman iz bowt da same age, Trudi, wonner
whut softz skuze iz

So do you fink shez az owld as roks or treez? I bet dat shez owlder
den my (kitty) great-grandma! I knoze my hooman iz! How can a kitty
tell? Dere teef?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/21/2007 8:04:19 PM
Old August 22nd 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

You kant trust hoomanz teef, I seen some onct dat was in a dish at an unkles
houze. Her son sayz her iz older dan dirt but her iz nize and I finks abouts
free yearz older dan yourhooman so maybe her knowz free yearz more aboutz
gudgud winez. Piglet thinkin about dose teef. O.T. finks dat age dozent
mean a lotz, herself kan outwalk her familee and her has a gazell (I fought
dat was an animal) but it is a fing you runz on instedzof in da out. A
kitty kan get hurtz iffin dey gets in da way of the moffin parts. Iz tried
to jumpo onnit when it was moffin onct and it hurted me a liddle.

Old August 22nd 07, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

anna you know whut, she kan sing at leazt 3 songz dat each of demselvez did,
Trudi, who thinkz soft iz tolerable at efurthin butted oopperaahhh

Old August 22nd 07, 10:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I thinkz da owlder dey getz da slower dey iz at gettin da fudz owt... anna
kanz opin... Miss Violette sayed owr fudz usta be onna floor,*befur i wuz
here* but soft wuz gettin to creaky so now itz onna owr own kitty buffett,
Trudi