Missy PURRED at Uncl Bill

Old July 20th 09, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Missy PURRED at Uncl Bill

Wee wuz on da fudz-couner dis morning an Uncl Bill had putted sum mor
kibble in da bole BUTTED wee cud see himself openin a fingy of DEEE
lishus chikum gooshy-fudz an puttin itself in a playt. Sew we wuzn'
paying muches attenshun to da kibble.

Sune he brotted DAT playte to are counter an, as he putted it on da
tabl, his han was RITE on Missy an she purred. She din kill hm or
bitted or nuffink. Shee PURRED.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

I wuz purrin at da CHIKUM GOOSHY FUDZ

--
Missy the misunderstoodated
Old July 20th 09, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mabeee u shud purr at himselfz more offten, u mite git more chiken fudz.
Piglet thinking it would be worth a try. No HISS, just PURR, it suddenly
dawned on mysenlf what u aktualie saidz.

Old July 21st 09, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Yus, cuz yuo catsh mor flyz wif purrs dan wif hissez.
An da fliyz awso atrakdid to da mooshy fudz.
Spekwy wif hunny on dem.
Moffs attwakid tu wiyte bubbs.
I kottid wun wass nyte inna baffrum sink.
Meowmie froo it out da windo.
Yet I did gnot hiss at hursewlf.
Aldo I wuz miffed a widdl.
Hmmpf.
MeOwy

On Jul 20, 2:36*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Mabeee u shud purr at himselfz more offten, u mite git more chiken fudz.
Piglet thinking it would be worth a try. *No HISS, just PURR, it suddenly
dawned on mysenlf what u aktualie saidz.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

Wee wuz on da fudz-couner dis morning an Uncl Bill had putted sum mor
kibble in da bole BUTTED wee cud see himself openin a fingy of DEEE
lishus chikum gooshy-fudz an puttin itself in a playt. Sew we wuzn'
paying muches attenshun to da kibble.

Sune he brotted DAT playte to are counter an, as he putted it on da
tabl, his han was RITE on Missy an she purred. She din kill hm or
bitted or nuffink. Shee PURRED.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

I wuz purrin at da CHIKUM GOOSHY FUDZ

--
Missy the misunderstoodated- Hide quoted text -